he most burning topic today: should you stop visiting the gym to protect from the coronavirus? Of course! I’ll tell you why:
Dr. Komarovsky states on his official youtube channel:
As a result, the gym is a danger due to crowding caused by people and breathing through the mouth during exercise.
According to Charlotte Lytton on telegraph.co.uk:
- On the one hand, you must follow the hygiene instructions: wash your hands regularly with soap and use an antiseptic
- Mind the importance of not touching the face with your fingers: virus enters the body through the mucous membranes, eyes, nostrils, lips and mouth
- Reduce the time spent in gym, as the duration of close promotes the transmission of infection, though we do not know how to clarify it
Home training without equipment
Theoretically, gym owners should do the following for everyone who has bought a year subscription. They are to prolong the subscription, allowing not to visit the gym for 2 months.
Lindsey Konkel reports on msn.com:
But the following happens: some gym owners are afraid to lose money during that period. So there is a risk of spreading the virus crowding in the gym.
I would suggest at-home training:
Here are alternative at-home exercising complexes without equipment:
- Weight training at home with dumbbells
- How to get abs fast at home in a week
- Full-body workout that you can do at home
Burpee is a highly popular exercise involving all body muscles and allowing to burn more calories. Doing burpee regularly at home, you get a fit and toned body as well as improve your health:
- How to Do a Burpee the Right Way
- 10 New Burpees You Must Try
- 15 alternatives to Burpees: Must-Know Exercises
- Who has lost weight doing burpees
- How many calories do 50 burpees burn?
It should be remembered:
Equipment for home gym
Home gyms gain the popularity nowadays. Fitness experts recommend the followig home training tools instead of visiting the gym:
- Best pilates machines for home | Review 2020
- Peloton alternatives | Best bike competitors
- Sole f63 vs f80 treadmill for home use
- Concept2 model D home rower review
- DIY homemade rower | 8 steps plan
- DIY punching bag | Step-by-step technique
During the spreading of coronavirus, it is important to strengthen not only muscles, but also the immune system. We suggest making lemon ginger water for weight loss.