Orange velvet diet pie
Another breakfast idea for you — fantastic, orange, sappy and crumbly, healthy and dietetic super pie. Yeah, it seems pretty complicated in the title, but very easy in preparing. Get up with a smile for a new day, eat our pie and become slimmer with each piece!
- % cottage cheese — 500 g I have albumen
- oat bran — 10 g mill to flour
- oat flakes — 140 g mill to flour, where 90 g — for the layer and 50 g — for the crumb
- stevia sugar replacement — 5 g (I have this natural powdered one, where 3 g — for the layer and 2 g for filling)
- egg — 2 pcs one for the layer and one for the filling
- baking powder — 1 teaspoon I use this one
- Casein — 54 g 25 g for the layer and 27 g for the crumb, but you can replace it with 25 g of nonfat powdered milk for the layer and another 25 g for the crumb
- % natural yoghurt — 5 tablespoons
- orange peel — 1 tablespoon
- coconut oil — 1 tablespoon + 1-2 teaspoons for the crumb
- orange juice — 70 ml make it out of 1/2 of an orange
- coconut sugar — 1 teaspoon I have this one, or use stevia instead
- soda — 1/3 of a teaspoon I use this gluten free one
- almond flour — 30 g like this, or just milled almond
- water — 1 teaspoon
Step 1. Mix one egg with 90 g of milled oat flakes, oat bran flour, yoghurt, 3 g of stevia, baking powder, 1 cup of Casein, orange peel and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
Step 2. Pour a little bit of coconut oil and this mixture into the silicon mould.
Step 3. Let's prepare the filling. Cottage cheese grinds with stevia and water, add an egg and orange juice, blend it all together. Put it on a dough layer.
Step 4. Now let's prepare the crumb. Mix 1 cup of Casein with 50 g of milled oat flakes, almond flour and coconut sugar. Add water with oil. Grind it into crumbs and sprinkle the pie with it.
Step 5. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes with 180°С. Don't forget to look after the pie not to be burn.
Step 6. That's it! Get it out and enjoy the great, sunny pie! I decorate it made of orange peel, half of the orange and a leaf of the mint. Bon appetit!