Very tasty and healthy diet crusts will be a perfect start for those who want to start following healthy nutrition. They are really tasty! In my opinion, this is a perfect diet breakfast and a good alternative to traditional oatmeal. Have a nice meal.
- 80 gr Oatmeal
- 1 Banana
- 2 tablespoons Coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon Peanut butter
- ½ tablespoon Blue agava syrup
- 2 tablespoons 0% quark or use Greek yoghurt
- 3 teaspoons Coconut milk or coconut cream
- 15 Blueberry fresh, 3 blueberries for every crust + some cedar nuts
Make banana, peanut butter and agava syrup puree.
Add oatmeal, coconut flour and mix.
Shape cookies with hands or with spoon.
Bake for 5-7 minutes every side at medium heat on frying ban or in oven for 8 minutes at 190 degrees.
Cool down, spread with fondant (quark + coconut milk).
Decorate crusts with berries and nuts. They make a special taste. That’s all. Have a nice meal.