Diet pizza with fatless cheese and cauliflower
What will happen when we add tomato paste, olives, pepper, greenery, with diet cheese on diet dough? The tastiest diet pizza will be cooked! Cook, enjoy, be fit. Have a nice meal.
- 1 Egg
- 250 gr Diet homemade cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons Tomato paste
- 1 gr Grinded black pepper
- 15 gr Fresh greenery
- 180 gr Cauliflower
- 90 gr Canned tuna 1/2 tin for filling which can be different: mushrooms, olives, zucchini
Peel cauliflower, cut into pieces and boil for 2-3 minutes or put into microwave for some minutes.
Cool it down, add 1/3 of grated cheese, whisked egg, vegetable oil, spices and make a dough.
Shape a round base. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 240 degrees.
Spread the base with diet tomato paste.
Put the filling, sprinkle with a cheese.
Put in the oven again for 5 minutes.
That’s all. Enjoy this tasty pizza. Have a nice meal.