What exercising can help to get a bikini body for two weeks at home? from Kelly Westwood
Hi there! I know, that the summer is going to an end, but it’s never late to do some sports! I think that it doesn’t matter when start getting your body in form. I love when I feel that my body is pleased. I want to have ideal bikini body not only for the one summer season, but I want it to be for the while year.
Do you know any exercises which will help me with achieving this goal? Which can be done at home? What equipment needs home training? How many calories are burned during an hour of such workout? What group of muscles are included in work? Can I grow the muscle mass of my legs and buttocks?
Does such training require special nutrition?
I want something simple and light to do every day. If you know something, please share it. Thank you.
Hello Blum! You can try these exercises:
1. Front Lift
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms at your sides.
- Lift arms overhead, palms facing in, lifting right leg from the hip until it’s parallel to the ground.
- Hold for 2 counts, then drop right foot into a front lunge.
2. Front Lunge
- As you lower into the lunge, bring both arms out to your sides at shoulder height.
- Hold for 2 counts, then rise and return to standing, bringing legs and arms back to starting position.
- Alternate 20 reps (10 per leg) with control.
3. Leg Pull/Push-Up
- Come to full push-up position with hands under shoulders and draw abdominals in toward spine.
- Lift left leg to hip height (point toes) or slightly higher. Lift and lower left leg 5 times.
- Repeat leg lifts on right side.
- Extend left leg, bend elbows, and slowly lower chest 4 inches toward the ground; straighten arms.
- Do 5 push-ups with left leg lifted, then lower.
- Do 5 more push-ups with right leg lifted.
Please login or Register to submit your answer