Is sparkling water Keto approved?
Good day, everybody! I hope that you will help me to find some answers, needed for my question. See, I am doing uni homework about diets at the moment, and it is about the Ketogenic diet, forbidden and permitted products, its pros and cons. To make my work rich and useful, I decided to ask Keto specialists or just people who have experience in Keto dieting.
My key questions are the following:
- Does the Keto diet approve sparkling water?
- Are there any kinds of carbonated water among ketogenic diet beverages?
- Pros and cons of drinking carbonated water?
No, I am not talking about sweet sparkling beverages, I am talking about non-taste simple water. Is it permitted to drink carbonated water or not? Looking forward to your answers! The additional questions to the keto diet specialists are the following:
- How much water should I drink on a ketogenic diet?
- Any Keto friendly water flavorings?
- Any diet tonic water allowed during Keto?
- Is La Croix keto friendly?
I am waiting for your answer!