Do you know any recipes with cauliflower? from Tania Kharkevich
Hello, my name is, and I am years old. I have been thinking about the healthy diet for a long time, and now I have decided to stick to it. It has so many advantages as I have read that I think it’s really worth trying. Today I have bought a cauliflower in the supermarket to fry it in flour. I realized that although the vegetable is useful and healthy, the only preparing recipe I know – is harmful.
And what is your opinion about it? Do you know any healthy recipes for cooking a cauliflower? How do they affect the organism? How many calories, fats and carbs does it contain? Do you follow the healthy diet?
Sorry for so many questions but I’m really interested in it.
Hope you can help me, guys. I’m looking forward to your answers. Thanks a lot!
Hello Ted! Maybe you should try Caulilflower rice burrito bowls?
For the caulilflower rice: 2 tablespoons grapeseed or olive oil, 1 head cauliflower grated, 1 lime juiced, 1 tablespoon chili powder, 2 teaspoons onion powder, ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
For the guacamole: 2 ripe avocadoes, 2 cloves garlic minced, 1 lime juiced, 2 tablespoons red onionchopped, 1 jalapeno seeded and chopped, 1 roma tomato seeded and diced, 1 tablespoon fresh cilantrochopped, Salt to taste
For the butito bowls: 1 14- ounce can garbanzo beans, 1 ear corn cooked and kernels removed, Guacamole, Cauliflower Rice, Pico de Gallo, Cilantro for serving
To prepare the caulilflower rice:
- Remove the green stems off the cauliflower and chop the head of cauliflower in half.
- Grate the whole head (one half at a time) on the box grater. It’s okay if you leave some small florets.
- In a large skillet, heat oil to medium-high heat.
- Add the cauliflower, lime juice, chili powder, onion powder, and salt. Stir everything together and cover the skillet.
- Cook the cauliflower, stirring consistently, until it is softened and browned, about 15 to 20 minutes.
To make the guacamole:
- Peel and pit the avocados and place them in a bowl.
- Add the lime juice, garlic, onion, jalapino, and mash with a fork or chop with a knife (to leave the guacamole chunky, use a knife to chop everything together).
- Add the chopped tomato and cilantro and fold into the guacamole.
To make burito bowls:
- Add the garbanzo beans to a saucepan and heat on medium to medium-high until hot.
- Steam an ear of corn about 5 to 8 minutes. When it’s cool enough to handle, carefully remove the kernels using a knife.
- Dish desired amount of cauliflower rice, beans, and corn into a bowl. Add pico de gallo and guacamole and go to town!
Hello there! Cauliflower is my beloved summer vegetable and I am crazy about cooking different kinds of soups with it as well as side dishes. It is super healthy, nutritious and great for weight loss. Well, the most important thing about cauliflower is that it is incredibly tasty! It is also very good for our heart and protects from some serious diseases. Dietologists say that cauliflower, in certain quantities, has almost all main vitamins and minerals. Let`s cook something with cauliflower!
Hello, yes I am following a diet. What is more, trying to cook a few dishes with cauliflower. So here we go with fit minced chops with cauliflower and dill. Firstly grate cauliflower and lightly stew it so that it is not hard. I used minced turkey breast meat for my caskets, but you might as well use chicken. And of course, it’s best to grind the meat by yourself or ask for fresh meat in the shop.
500 g minced turkey or chicken breast
300 g of cauliflower
1 onion 200 g
2 cloves of garlic 10 g
50 grams of grated parmesan cheese
bunch of dill
600 g potatoes
Boil the potatoes. Cut the onion into cubes and rub the cauliflower on the grater.0 Pour the onions and cauliflower in a pan with the addition of water until it softens and melts. In a bowl, mix meat with egg and grated parmesan and chopped dill. Add the garlic and the cooled cauliflower with the onion pressed through the press. Season with salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. Form burgers and fry them in a pan without fat on both sides until they are browned. Eat with potatoes.
Have a nice meal!
Please login or Register to submit your answer