Healthy recipes with chicken or fish: how to modify recipes to be healthier?
Hello, I have a few important questions. Since eating healthy appears to be a fad these days I thought I ought to try it. I’m new in this area and I would like some guidance.
The question that interests me the most is quite simple, but still – is there a way to switch to entirely healthy cooking recipes? I have heard and read that it is very good to swap wheat bread for rye bread, avoid potatoes, grapes and melons, to add less salt and other spices and so on.
My concern is whether white meat is better than red meat, whether or not I should eat a certain kind of porridge. Anyway, here are some questions that I would like answered:
- Should I avoid certain kinds of fish?
- Which vegetable oil should I use?
- Does baking food make it healthier than frying? Does it taste as good?
- Should I deprive myself of salad dressing?
- Is maintaining a healthy diet boring?
- How much alcohol am I allowed to consume?
Generally, I understand the idea of “healthy recipes” and “eating healthy”, but it’s those little details that baffle me. Thanks for the answers!