How to gain weight in healthy not extremely way? What types of nutrition and trainings should I have? from Joey Bright
Greetings, this is me, Medina, again. As I have mentioned in my previous post, I am moving to the healthier menu and, at the same time, a healthier life. I also understand that I need to gain some weight because I look a bit skinny and, to be honest, I don’t like myself very much in such shape – I want to be soft, not boney.
I understand that I must do it very carefully in order not to become too fat. So, my dear helpers, what can you recommend for me in this situation? Actually, I want you to pass me some recipes so I could gain weight in a healthy way.
I do not have the aim to be fat, but beautiful and desired to my boyfriend. In addition to that, I want the muscle mass I already have, not to be lost by, maybe, eating fatty food.
So how to gain weight in healthy, but not extremely way? What types of nutrition and trainings should I have? What can you recommend to me?
Looking forward to your answers!
Hi Medina, for you to know, for some people, gaining weight is much more difficult than losing. But if you have decided to do it, you have to be incredibly patient and strong-willed.
In your case, I think it would be better if you will seriously start doing sport, training with a coach, who will help you to make your plan of intensive strength exercises that will make your muscles grow and increase your mass. Why so? because if you will only eat food with that aim, you would be satisfied with results. Your body will be fatty, not sporty and unbeautiful. Then, will appear new complexes and you won’t like yourself, and the next aim will be to lose weight.
The fundamental law of mass recruitment is a surplus of calories. Get more calories than you burn. If you ignore this foundation, then all other efforts will be in vain.
As I told before, the surplus of calories allows you to gain weight. The only question is where you want to see these pounds. In your sides or the muscles?
If you like the second, then welcome to the world of sports for the skinny people.
Sport, no matter how you treat it, is no less important factor in the correct mass gaining.
You will do fewer approaches and repetitions, but with greater loads.
If your funds permit, then it is better to contact a professional trainer first. He will explain and show the basics, and eventually, you will begin to understand everything yourself.
- What about food, every day you need to eat more than yesterday.
Do not overclock too fast. After a while, you will notice that the body mass graph slowly but confidently went up. So you have achieved a calorie surplus.
- Protein is the most important nutrient. Building material for your body and muscles in particular. When gaining the weight, your daily protein norm will be the same as for athletes – from 1.5 to 2.2 grams per kilogram of body weight.
- You should eat enough cereals, pasta, potatoes, bread, nuts, dried fruits, fatty dairy products, avocado, peanut butter.
To conclude, if you will follow these items, you would definitely gain a bit weight and increase your muscles mass, what will make your body more beautiful and desirable for your boyfriend!!!
- Drinking homemade protein smoothies can be a highly nutritious and quick way to gain weight. Making your own smoothies is the best way since commercial versions are often full of sugar and lack nutrients. It also gives you full control over the flavor and nutrient content.
- Milk has been used as a weight gainer or muscle builder for decades.It provides a good balance of proteins, carbs and fats and is a good source of calcium, as well as other vitamins and minerals.For those trying to add more muscle, milk is an excellent protein source that provides both casein and whey proteins. Research has even shown it can help you add muscle when combined with weight lifting.
- Rice is a convenient, low-cost carb source to help you gain weight. Just 1 cup (165 grams) of cooked rice provides 190 calories, 43 grams of carbs and very little fat . It is also fairly calorie-dense, meaning you can easily obtain a high amount of carbs and calories from a single serving. This helps you eat more food, especially if you have a poor appetite or get full quickly.
Please login or Register to submit your answer