How to make tasty dietetic chocolate brownies at home? from Mary Lace
Greetings everyone, my name is Marry.
Life because I think that you should sometimes eat desserts but not to be mad about it. I am not following any diets now. Like, I don’t eat or do anything special but I try to avoid all those bad products like junk food, sweet beverages, sweets, fruits with many calories and so on but, to be honest, I can’t entirely exclude sweets from my life because I think that you should sometimes eat desserts but not to be mad about it. Today I woke up and understood that I want something chocolate and I decided to cook brownies. So, dear specialists, please pass me here some recipes for healthy diet chocolate brownies.
What dietetic brownies recipe can you suggest me? Which ingredients are the most caloric? What harmful products can I replace with healthy ones? What do you think about the dietetic sweeties? Are they so harmful? How many calories do these dietetic cakes contain?
Does it tastes like the original receipt brownie? Thank you!
Hello there, my dear user! It would be my pleasure to answer such a cool question of yours. I can easily call myself a sweet tooth, so the problem you have right here sounds really familiar. Though there is no need to worry actually…Here is my personal recipe of vegan chocolate brownies.
- 2 flax eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/5 tsp sea salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup walnuts or almonds-optional
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (176 C) and lightly grease your baking tins with coconut oil.
- Make flax eggs in a small mixing bowl.
- Take another big bowl to mix coconut oil and vanilla extract. Whisk thoroughly.
- Add flax eggs and whisk once more until it is smooth. Then add baking powder, sea salt, and cocoa powder. Whisk everything again.
- Add gluten-free flour blend and some chrushed favourite nuts of yours. Mix everything.
- Pour the prepared substance evenly into your baking tins.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes. Once you took them from your oven, leave to chill for a while.
That would be it. Enjoy your first vegan chocolate brownies, girl!
Please login or Register to submit your answer