Can the Bowflex Treadclimber TC10 be placed on the carpet? from Peysnana
I’ve recently bought a Bowflex Treadclimber TC10 for my home gym. Actually, I chose a separate room for storing fitness equipment and training. My current workout room has carpeting. Is it ok for placing my TC10?
Buying the popular Treadclimber was a great idea, I do not regret it. But I did not think about the necessary accessories to the chosen simulator, such as a special mat. Still, I’m wondering if I can install the equipment on a usual carpet.
I need the following results while using my Treadclimber on the carpet:
- Reducing the vibration during the training
- Ensure the noise isolation (it gives the opportunity to enjoy the workout at any daytime, not disturbing my neighbors)
- Protect the treadmill surface from dust and moisture
- Provide with antiseptic effect
First of all, I’m interested in whether my carpet will protect the floor from scratches while using the simulator. The second concern is durability. Guess that the ordinary floor carpets can not support the weight of a massive simulator (especially when it comes to a stationary model).
Besides, I am concerned whether my carpet is thick enough to endure the heavy Bowflex Treadclimber TC10. As it is professional kind fitness equipment, it obviously needs special care and accessories.
Here are my questions to fitness experts:
- Can the TC10 be placed on the carpet?
- What is better for placing cardio simulator – a carpet or wooden floor?
Share your experience, please. Thank you for the answers!