What can I eat for dinner while pregnancy? Do you know any healthy recipes? from Eva Moore
Hello, my name is Ann, and I am 23 years old. I’m here again to ask questions about food for pregnant. Sorry for bothering you but I think you understand that all these questions are essential for me because I do not want to do something in a wrong way, it may have adverse consequences. Well, what can I eat for dinner while pregnancy? I’m trying to eat only healthy food, so maybe you can tell me some healthy recipes. Hope you will help me again, I will be very pleased. I’m waiting for your answers, thanks.
Many people are against vegetarianism while the period of gestation.
Pregnancy and vegetarianism are not mutually exclusive phenomena. But you have to care about your diet and pay attention especially on presence of all substances, vitamins and trace elements, which are necessary for the healthy development of the baby.
A pregnant woman should include in her daily diet at least four servings of food rich in calcium, which include meat and fish ( banned in vegetarianism) and dairy products (forbidden in veganism). It is necessary to eat soy cheese tofu, vegetables with dark-green leaves, broccoli, legumes, almond, sesame, full of calcium soy milk.
If a pregnant woman does not eat meat, to obtain iron she should pay attention to beans, dried fruits, green leafy vegetables, beets, walnuts and hazelnuts, seeds and cereals.
To conclude, with a balanced diet and consumption of vitamin complexes – the vegetarian diet is the almost healthy eating style for a pregnant woman.
However, remember that this diet should be agreed with the recommendations of your doctor.
Hello Ann! Very important question and i am very happy to pass you this recipe of healthy dinner. It is pasta with chicken.
- 350 grams of dried penne pasta
- 100 grams of snow peas
- 500 grams of chicken breast filets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp tomato pasta sauce
- Pepper Powder
1. Cook the pasta by following the directions on the packet.
2. Add the snow peas in the pasta while cooking.
3. Brush chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. In a large frying pan cook the chicken filets until tender. Let them cool for ten minutes and then cut diagonally.
5. In another pan, heat the pasta sauce and add the pasta. Then add the chicken pieces and mix it well. Serve hot.
Please login or Register to submit your answer