What healthy low calorie meals can I eat for breakfast? from Tania Kharkevich
Hi everyone, my name is Holly and I am 26 years old. I would like to ask some more questions about healthy diet, hope you will help me. I would like to change my nutrition plan a little big, especially breakfast. I do not like cereals and I cannot find other options for healthy breakfast. Could you help me? Is there anybody who follows the healthy diet? What else can I eat for breakfast? Hope you will advise me something low in calories and quite tasty. I will be very pleased, guys. I’m looking forward to your answers, thanks a lot.
Hello! Here is a very tasty recipe of avocado toasts:
- 2 slices whole-grain bread, toasted
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Top the bread with the avocado. Mash the avocado lightly with a fork.
Drizzle with the oil and lemon juice.
Sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt and the red pepper.
It is a really good question, I must admit 🙂 Breakfast is the most important part of your day. All dietologists will definitelly tell you not to skip your breakfasts at any possible occasions. That is why you should have a fully nutrisious but also a healthy one almost right after you got out of the comfy bed.
Before I will note down some breakfasts ideas, I want you to know, that it is absolutely essential to drink a warm glass of water 30 minutes before eating your first meal. It will not only boost your metabolism , but also will simply help you not to overeat. I know it would be hard at first to adapt, but you might not even notice that after just a a couple of days you do this ritual without even thinking. That is called a habit,my dear. And a pretty good one as well.
Anyways, I will not hold you for too long, so take your notebook or a a sheet of paper and write some of this recipes down:
1. Egg muffins-no sugar at all,easy to make, add some spinach and cheese or bacon.
2. Smoothies-peanut butter and bannana, any type of berries and yoghurt and so on; try to create some interesting and exquisite combinations.
3. Sandwiches- peanut butter and jam, honey and bananas with some cinnamon on top etc.
4. Oatmeals- chocolate and pumpkin (the autumn one), strawberries and blueberries, bannanas..literally any type of fruit you would like.
5.Try quinoa-rich in proteins, and B vitamins, a gluten-free cereal. Add chocolate, berries and chia porrigge, nuts etc.
6. Make some granola bars. Watch Youtube videos ”how to make granola recipe”, since there you could actually see the effectivness of what you were asked to do. Add some fruit bites.
The key rule is not to overat or add a lot of sugar. Try to actually limit yourself in its daily intake. Replace it with natural flavours and spices. Believe it or not, you will discover a whole new meaning and unique taste of each dish. Oh, and make everything by yourself. Do not buy any store-made breakfasts, it is a huge ”no”!
Hope you would try some of those sooner or later:) Stay healthy and eat your delicious breakfasts,girl!
Please login or Register to submit your answer