What is banana bread ? How to cook it? from Stuart Barnett
I know that on many diets it’s forbidden to eat bread or starchy foods, but what about banana bread? Is it good for health? Is it vegan? Because I am trying to become a vegan, it’s not so easy for me, so I am doing this step by step.
What is banana bread?
Why is it so popular? And can you eat it during your diet? Do you know any tasty banana bread recipe? How do you make banana nut bread?
I worry about gaining extra pounds by eating it. And, by the way, I would be very grateful for some good recipes of banana bread, without sugar and completely organic. Thank you!
Incredibly delicate bread with a crispy crust and soft filling.
Hello, I am a cook, and after a lot of experiments of making banana bread, recently I had come to a good result. Incredibly delicate bread with a crispy crust and soft filling. It is preparing very quickly.
To begin with, you need:
- ‘unpresentable’ overripe bananas 3-4 pieces
- wheat flour 230 gr
- walnuts 140 gr
- baking powder for the dough 1 cs, soda 1|4 cs, salt 1|4 cs, vanilla sugar 2cs, cinnamon 1 cs
- chicken eggs 2 pieces
- butter 400 gr
Firstly, in a large bowl mix all dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, soda, salt, vanilla sugar, cinnamon, then add walnuts.
Secondly, separately stir the eggs, add banana puree and melted butter. Mix it accurately.
Then, pour the liquid into dry ingredients and stir the mass using a silicone shovel with circular motions.
Heat the oven to 180 degrees; bread form grease with oil and sprinkle with flour. Put the dough into prepared dish and place it in the hot oven for 50-55 minuted.
Note, the longer form, the lower bread, so it takes less time for baking.
I am glad you asked this interesting question, dear user! Here is what I can help you with:
1. Banana bread is one of the most popular nutritious breakfast. You can often see it being prepared in many well-known tv shows.
2. It is vegan free. Which means, it would definitely suit your daily meal plan. You would just have to make it of some plant based ingredients.
3. It is super easy to make one. I will write down one recipe, which works for me every time I attempt to make the one and only delicious banana bread!
4. Since you have asked about calories… Per one serving the mentioned above “dessert” includes about 220 kCal. It is not so many, is it?
Anyways, here is the promised recipe:
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cup wholewheat flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
3 sliced bananas
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Use your nonstick spray for the pan,then add a little bit of flour.
In a big bowl, try to carefully mash the bananas. Add the coconut oil, vanilla extract and almond milk. Whisk the substance.
Take the flour, add a pinch of salt and cinnamon. Do not forget about the baking powder too! Use a wooden spoon to mix everything .
Place the result to your prepared pan, and adore with the some leftover banana.
Leave it to bake for about 45-50 minutes, then cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes longer.
Use a toothpick to find out if the banana bread is ready.
After taking it out of the stove, let it cook for about 1 hour or so. You can also store it in the refrigerator.
Serve it sliced.
I really hope you would like this one. The recipe was passed to me by my Grandma…she is one of the best when it comes to creative cooking:)
Have a good day!
Become a vegan is s a very important step in your life. You should firstly consult it with your doctor and make your own diet which will include all the necessary vitamins and minerals you need.
Of course, banana bread is a good choice.
1.5 glasses (200 g) of wheat flour
0.3 lands (70 g) of rapeseed oil
3 (about 300 g) ripe bananas
2 tablespoons (20 g) stew in powder
1 teaspoon (4 g) baking powder
1 teaspoon (4 g) baking soda
1) Bananas spread with a fork.
2) Add stevia, oil, and egg to bananas and mix with a spoon.
3) Finally, add sifted flour with baking powder and baking soda, mix again (very briefly only to combine the ingredients).
4) Put the finished mass into a keksówki lined with baking paper.
5) Bake 45-50 min in an oven preheated to 180 degrees.
Have a nice meal!
Sure, it is very healthy and useful, ecspecially while on diet, so here is recipe:
- 4 bananas , about 1 1/3 cups, mashed
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (white or white-whole wheat)
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- Grease a standard 9×5” loaf pan (I also like to line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper to make sure the loaf doesn’t stick).
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl. Add egg, vanilla, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cinnamon and stir well to combine.
- In a separate small bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to banana mixture and stir to combine.
- Gently stir in melted butter. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 5-10 few minutes before inverting onto a wire cooling rack.
Please login or Register to submit your answer