What is healthy liquid diet plan for weight loss? Is it useful?
Hello. I have a question for you. My friend wants to try a healthy liquid diet and I want to find out more about it since the information is hugely controversial. I would like the answers first-hand.
Some people say that this can be useful if you follow this diet only for a few days, others tell that there are many risks, like rapid weight loss that does not last, constipation or fainting due to dehydration. Then again, I have heard that substituting solid meals with liquid ones only once a day can make a difference.
Here are the following questions that bother me the most:
- What do you think about healthy food?
- Is it useful or does it harm your health?
- Is it suitable for everyone?
- Should it be prescribed by a dietitian, or you could manage it on your own?
- What is the appropriate calorie intake?
- What is your favourite liquid food?
- Is it expensive?
I would like to hear from people that have already tried this method of dieting. I need to know all the do’s and don’ts. It is a crucial topic for me so I hope you can help. I’m waiting for your answers, thanks a lot.