What products should I use to make useful cupcakes? from Alina Ross
Hello again! Hope, that I am not annoying you with my questions. I know that it’s quite impossible, but how real is to make baked goods healthy and without butter, sugar and other stuff? Honestly, I am kind of a fan of the bakery. Not that I love to eat buns and cookies so much, but I enjoy the process of making them.
However, I understand that this is not the best food to eat, so I just try to cut down on the consuming of pastry. But, you know, sometimes there is like a need for me to bake something. Small tiny cupcakes was a great decision to make. So, perhaps you could recommend me which products I should use for my healthy cupcakes?
What ingredients should I change to make it not as harmful as they really are while using the usual components? What recipe did you try and what is the best that you can propose to me? Share it with me!
HI Jane, I can propose you a simple receipt of delicious and healthy cupcakes.
To begin with, I can give you some secrets for cooking a pastry:
- All ingredients for baking should be of a room temperature. For half an hour or hour before cooking, get everything you need from the refrigerator – eggs, butter, kefir.
- Sugar in the dough can easily be replaced with powdered sugar.
- To make pastry less caloric, replace a piece of butter with yoghurt or sour cream.
- If for a filling you plan to use dried fruits, soak them for several hours in any alcoholic beverage (rum, sherry, wine, etc.). Before baking, drain the liquid and dry the pieces of dried fruits and roll in flour.
- Prepare forms for baking: oil them and sprinkle with flour or semolina. Exceptions are paper and silicone portioned molds.
- Put the dough into a well-heated oven. In this case, the products will rise and be baked well.
A capcake is a small cake. The first capkakes were baked in ceramic cups. Hence the name, which translates as "cake from a cup."Cupcakes is a festive pastry, so they must necessarily be beautifully and genuinely decorated: cream, confectionery beads, ornaments of mastic and chocolate.
Important point: in the recipe I use paper molds for cups. Since there is no oil in the dough, you can not unpack freshly baked cups. The next day they go out easily.
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
1 cupcake without cream: 103 calories
1 cupcake with cream: 197kcal
Baking powder 1 ч.л.
Milk 2.5% 30ml.
Yoghurt 0% 80ml.
Egg 1 pc.
Kefir 2.5% 1L.
Soft curd 5% 125gr.
How to cook:
Turn the oven on 180.
Mix all the dry ingredients for the dough.
Whisk all the liquid.
Put the dry in liquid, whisk for about a minute or two to a smooth mass without lumps.
Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool it down to room temperature and put it in the refrigerator under the film.
Mix a pack of soft cottage cheese and yogurt. You can use sour cream or yogurt, or any sour milk. The fatter, the more the product will be output.
In a bowl we put a colander (it should not touch the bottom), we put a towel on it, pour out our mass. Cover with film or foil, put in the refrigerator.
After about 4 hours the mass became much thicker, I covered it with corners of the towel and put the load on top (I had a dumbbell weighing 1kg).
Periodically drain the serum from a bowl.
My cheese curd was preparing about 15 hours, it turned out very thick and tasty. I did not even use sweetener and vanilla to make the cream. Just whipped the mass, put it in a confectioner's bag.
Does this cream correspond to the principles of proper nutrition? Yes.
Whether it greasy? Yes, IT'S FAT!
Therefore, know the measure, if you lose weight 🙂 As with any other product, you lose weight not from pp, but from observing a calorie deficit.
Yeah, all of us sometimes want to eat something sweet and it is extremely cook that there are many healthy, low calorie recipes. Today I will tell you about one of them – chocolate-ginger cupcakes. To make them, you need such ingredients : flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, ground ginger, salt, granulated sugar or sugar substitute blend equivalent, eggs, oil, vanilla.
1. Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, ground ginger and salt in one bowl.
2. Whisk buttermilk, granulated sugar, oil, eggs, crystallized ginger and vanilla in another bowl.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
Hello! I am going to give you a nice recipe of cupcakes which won't give you extra calories:
Vegan chocolate chai tea cupcakes
You need: for the cupcakes: 1 c. almond milk, 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar, 1/3 c. vegetable oil, 3/4 c. sugar, 2 tsp. vanilla, 1 c. all-purpose flour, 1/3 c. cocoa powder, 1/2 tsp. baking powder, 3/4 tsp. baking soda, 1/4 tsp. salt
For the frosting: 1/2 c. Earth Balance vegan margarine (or butter), 3-4 c. powdered sugar, 2 chai tea bags, 2 tbsp. boiling water, 2 tbsp. almond milk, 1/4 tsp. salt
For the cupcakes:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the vinegar with the almond milk and let sit for five minutes. Whisk together the almond milk/vinegar, oil, sugar and vanilla. In another bowl, sift together the dry ingredients. Add wet to dry and mix until combined. Pour batter into greased cupcake molds and bake for 25 minutes, or until springy. Let cool completely before frosting.
For the frosting:
Beat the Earth Balance until soft. Brew the tea in the two tablespoons of boiling water and let sit for ten minutes to steep. Then, add the almond milk. Add that mixture, plus the powdered sugar and cinnamon to the earth balance and continue to beat for 10 minutes until very light and fluffy. Frost cupcakes.
Makes 12 cupcakes.
Cupcakes its a really amazing way for breakfast. What can be better than low-fat cupcakes? Nothing to me 😀
So here we go with a recipe:
List of ingredients for 4 fritters:
– 1 egg
– 40 ml of milk
– half a teaspoon of baking powder
– a spoonful of xylitol
– 3 tablespoons of wholegrain flour
– coconut oil for frying
– favorite accessories – honey and strawberries for me
Step by step
1. Mix egg and milk with a whisk in a bowl.
2. Add the dry ingredients and mix to combine the ingredients to the consistency of thick cream.
3. Fry the pan with grease (brush or paper towel) and warm up.
4. On the pan, form pancakes of equal size (eg 1.5 tablespoons), switch to the other side, when air bubbles appear on the surface (and if they do not appear, it’s how to blush down – check with a knife).
Please login or Register to submit your answer