8 home training exercises – second stage
Well, you have already learnt the previous complex of exercises, your organism have adapted to increased loads and your muscles react well to every training. And, as agreed, the next set of tasks will be a little more difficult, more intense, because the basis of the successful practice is a gradual, but constant increase in physical activity. Every training you will notice that your body feels better and becomes more beautiful.
Remember that if you have not yet learnt the previous complex or you feel that you are not ready to increase the loads, then it is worthwhile to do a little more recent set of exercises until you do it confidently and the loads seem insufficient to you. Before training we bestir ourselves psychologically, forget about all the problems and worries, concentrate only on the practice, check the pulse and proceed to a little warm-up. We jog in place or around the room as a warm-up, the duration increased to 15 minutes, then we do some simple exercises to stretch and warm up the muscles, prepare them for training. Do not forget to pay attention to your pulse.
Fitness exercises at home:
- First exercise. Lie on the back on the mat, hands aside and palms turned down. Lift legs and lower them to the right and the left. Do this exercise 8-10 times to each side.
- Second exercise. Lie on the belly; hands locked behind the back. Span, lifting your trunk and bending head back. Legs must touch the ground. Do this exercise 8-10 times.
- Third exercise. Lie on the back, legs straightened, and you lift them to the vertical position. Bend them, return to the starting position. Do this exercise 8-10 times.
- Fourth exercise. Lie on the side, rest hands in front of the chest and behind the back. In this position, lift straightened closed legs to the maximum height and lowered them. Do this exercise 8-10 times.
- Fifth exercise. Lie on the back, rest palms to the floor near the head. Take the bridge stand supported by hands, feet and head. Return to the starting position. Do this exercise 8-10 times.
- Sixth exercise. Lie on the belly, span back holding ankles. Do this exercise 8-10 times.
- Seventh exercise. Lie on the back, place legs as wide as possible; hands locked on the end of the head. Move to the sitting position, bend down to the floor with your face. Do this exercise 8-10 times.
- Eighth exercise. Lie on the back, lift straightened legs at 40-45 degree angle and do crossing movements. Do this exercise 8-10 times.
You should end this complex with the stretching. Don’t forget to measure pulse after training and you can also weigh yourself. Then you can move to mineral baths.