In the modern world, many devices have been invented for sports. Some of them are useful, and some can be a rather mediocre assistant in our workouts. We want to consider, arguably, the most popular mobile device now – the fitness tracker. And not just any device, but Akuti Fitness Tracker HR. This bracelet monitors the state of our health and makes calculations based on our workouts.
Properties, benefits, and usage of Akuti Activity Fitness Tracker HR
- Measure your heart rate accurately. The heart rate is not measured manually; you can set up the device to automatic measurement and keep track of your breathing and therefore fitness level.
- Count your calories and the number of your steps. Monitor your calories and steps accurately with this device. This technique will keep you motivated, and you can adjust the routine to your liking.
- Get a good night’s sleep. This device also measures how long you sleep. You can find this info in the app. This will allow you to see your sleeping habits, take precautions and change them. That’s not all! It will also help you wake up in the morning with its alarm (you need to set it up on your own).
- Be up-to-date with your social media. You can synchronize this gadget with your social media accounts and receive notifications straight to the screen on your wrist. You will also be receiving notifications to exercise every once in a while if you’ve been a couch potato for too long.
- Tech support and money back guarantee. Fear not if you have any questions or concerns about the product because Akuti has its own 24/7 technical support that you can contact. You can take advantage of the 100% money back guarantee if it doesn’t suit your needs.
- Comes in 3 colors: black, red and blue.
- Free shipping with Amazon Prime.
- Pleasant price.
- Rated 4 stars out of 5.
- Can be linked with the app and synced with your smartphone.
- Has a specific way of being charged.
You have to take off the wristband and plug it into the adapter. For a detailed instruction, please check out this video:
“I’m happy with it. Haven’t had a problem with it since the day I bought it. Haven’t used it every single day, but when I do – everything works. The screen is easy to read for an older person.” – John, 67.
“Not only have I started exercising more, but I’ve begun taking control of how much I sleep. Before I bought this had no idea that sleep has anything to do with losing weight, I used to undersleep. Now that I have lost 8 pounds thanks to this little bracelet I can easily say I’m a happy camper!” – Melissa, 33.