The correct posture not only helps to get rid of the unpleasant sensations in the spine. It also gives a person a proud and confident look. However, not always we can boast of equal back and a beautiful stroke. To get rid of the disadvantages, you need to perform a set of exercises for the correct posture, which is very simple and do not take much time. For the back to be straight and refined, as dancers have, you can perform a set of exercises for posture at home.
Exercises are designed to use stretch marks and fixed poses and also mean smooth movements. They help to keep body position under control, straighten and stretch intervertebral discs.
Exercises for posture formation
Including the following types of loads:
- It is required to squeeze the chin to the chest as much as possible, and the shoulder blades are closer to each other. Lock this position for a few seconds, then relax. There must be 3-5 repetitions. This task relieves tension and helps to pull the cervical spine.
- Hold the back straight, try to draw circles with your hands (like when swimming a rabbit style). Repeat 20 times. This exercise develops the shoulder muscles that support the neck in the forward position.
- Standing directly with the arms lowered and slightly detached from the body, stretch the tops as high as possible. Chin should reduce somewhat. Perform 3-4 times.
- In the morning and the evening, bend your torso, without bending your knees. At the same time try to get your fingers to the level. You can slightly spring.
- Twice a day, turn to the mirror sideways, stand on your knees, and then sit on your heels. Put your hands on your knees and straighten your back. Stay in this position for 3-4 minutes. Thanks to this exercise, the back muscles remember the correct position. Regular use of this complex of activities for the proper posture will allow you to feel like a more confident, fresh and healthy person.