Every woman dreams of a tight and coveted body. But due to the lack of free time or financial difficulties, woman deprive themselves of the opportunity to create a figure of their dreams. Have no fear: nowadays lots of people practice at home. And if the only obstacle on the way to beauty is ignorance, then our site will help you to start working out at home.
This complex of activities at home combines two groups of exercises to effectively get rid of excess weight and gain that muscle tone: cardio and power. All that is asked of you is confidence, excellent mood an, some adaptations.
It’s fantastic if you have a pair of dumbbells that weigh over 3 kg. However, each person who wants to train at home, asks the question: “Can I do without dumbbells?” It is possible because you can easily create dumbbells with improvised materials.
How to correctly conduct an at-home workout
For the training program for girls to have maximum efficiency and to be vigorous and comfortable, you need to adhere to the following rules:
- Start the workout no earlier than an hour after meals and no later than two. Otherwise, you risk acquiring a feeling of discomfort in the stomach during training, or the body will not have enough strength to work.
- Before exercising at home, be sure to warm-up to prepare the muscles for work.
- It’s crucial that you learn to breathe correctly when you’re exercising at home. When you lower something you need to breathe with your nose, and during the most challenging part of the exercise (lifting weights) you need to breathe with your mouth. Mind the breathing during the first couple routines. You will be breathing that way eventually. Don’t hold your breath. Otherwise, the cells of the body will not receive oxygen and die.
- Be sure to drink water to restore the water-salt balance.
- After finishing the exercise, stretch the muscles to relax them.
Level one. Fitness routine for beginners
This routine for women provides different degrees of training. Evaluate your abilities and choose the level that suits you. The complex, which will be discussed below, is designed for ladies who never engaged in working out at the gym or home.
- Classic squats: When performing classic squats, make sure that your back is straight, heels do not come off the floor, hips are in line with the floor. Perform 4 sets of 10-20 times, depending on their strength.
- Forward lunges: It is essential that the back is straight and not tilted. 2 approaches for each leg 10-20 times.
- Crab position: mind that the feet do not come off the floor and the neck does not rest on the floor. Do 3 sets of 15-20 times.
- Knee push-ups with a wide grip: doing push-ups like this is more comfortable for beginners, rather than doing it the usual way. Three approaches 10-15 times.
- Crunches: an essential exercise for the abs, included in any set of activities, doable at home. It is necessary to perform three approaches a maximum number of times.
The muscles may be sore at first. This feeling is due to a lack of habit. It’s nothing unusual; the routine should be continued.
- Split lunges: 4 sets of 10-20 times.
- Crab position: 3 sets of 10-20 times.
- Reverse leg lifts 2 sets of 10-20 times for each leg.
- Reverse push-ups: 3 sets of 15-20 times.
- Crunches: 3 sets of the maximum possible number of times.
Try your best; this is the last workout this week, then you will be waited for by the weekend, which you will spend unforgettable thanks to the powerful release of dopamine after training at home.
Plié Squats. If you have difficulties maintaining balance due to lack of habit – lean against the wall.
- Reverse lunges: 2 approaches of 15-20 times for each leg.
- Crab position: 4 sets of 10-15 times.
- Incline push-ups: 3 sets of 10-15 times.
Level two. At-home workout without equipment
You have fully mastered the training program for women of the first level. Tasks are easy to carry out, you are ready to proceed to exercises with weights. These are either dumbbells or plastic bottles with water or salt.
While performing home exercises of the second level, follow these rules:
- Work out 3 times a week with breaks.
- Start with a small weight, with which you can stick to the routine at home, without straining anything. As the muscles develop, use heavier weights.
As you might have noticed, the whole complex is aimed mainly at the buttocks, the abs, and legs. Real workouts for women.
- Squats with weights: 3 sets of 12 times.
- Forward lunges with weights: 2 sets of 15 times for each leg.
- Dumbbell front raises: 3 sets of 10 times.
- Dumbbell lateral raises: 3 sets of 10 times.
- Crunches: 4 sets of the maximum possible number of times.
- Classic push-ups: 3 sets of the maximum possible number of times.
- Dumbbell lateral raises: 4 sets of 12 times.
- Reverse push-ups: 3 sets of 15 times.
- Dumbbell bicep curl: 3 sets of 15 times.
- Plié Squats: 4 sets of 10-20 times.
- Plié Squats with weights: 3 sets of 15 times.
- Forward lunges with weights: 4 sets of 12 times.
- Crab position with weights: 3 sets of 12 times.
- Dumbbell row: 3 sets of 15 times for each arm.
Conclusion: you can build your perfect body at home!
Having led 3-6 months in this mode, you can move to a more complex level. The next routine takes 4 days a week, larger weights and a more significant number of sets. We guarantee that you’ll be able to see the effect of the training program for women in a month. You will gradually lose weight, the muscles will become more defined, and your mood will change for the best (due to endorphins which are released during practice). Besides, you can always buy some fitness equipment for at home workouts. Imagine the perfect body, strive to achieve it and don’t stop on your way to the ideal figure!