- Bulgarian red pepper
- Tomato paste
- Seasoning: black pepper, salt, smoked paprika, herbs
- Let beef marinate in soy sauce and lemon. Season with dark pepper, smoked paprika, and spices.
- Slice and salt eggplant. From that point forward, wash and crush it.
- Place bits of meat, ringer peppers, onions on the barbecue. Hold up until all the fixings are heated. Take in a bowl. Vegetables should just be prepared, not cooked.
- Pour oil to the cauldron. You can utilize sunflower or olive oil. Fry the potatoes over high warmth until fresh.
- Combine vegetables, eggplants, and meat to potatoes. Hold up 15 minutes until all the fixings are invested in the cauldron.
- Prepare the sauce: tomato glue, adjika, hot red pepper, garlic. Season: dark pepper, salt, smoked paprika, spices.
- Combine the hot sauce to the cauldron to cover the dish. Spread with a cover, stew the Chanakhi on low warmth for 1-1,5 hours.
- Add green onions, garlic, and a ton of cilantro to the prepared dish.
- Place on a plate, serve. Have a pleasant Georgian supper.
Video source: How to cook that?