How to make body fit without gym. Methods and tips how to be fit
How to make the body fit without the gym? It is the central question for all people. But to be beautiful and fit very simple.
Eat healthy food. Give up unhealthy food, such as chips, cakes, pizza and ice cream. Your body will thank you for it. Eat food high in protein and fibre. Your diet should be fractional and frequent; you should eat at least 3-4 times a day. Fruits and vegetables should take the leading place in your daily intake. Give preference to brightly coloured vegetables:
Prepare vegetable salads or eat vegetables with hummus, if they seem to be not delicious enough for you.
Do not starve yourself. In fact, hunger does not allow you to lose weight. When a person is dying, metabolic processes in the body slow down, so the body conserves energy. Therefore, if you want to lose weight, eat regularly and in small portions.
- Drink water instead of juice or soda water, even if it pretends to be “dietary.”
Although they promise zero calorie content in the “dietary” cola and similar drinks, they still prevent weight
loss. If you are serious about getting yourself into the perfect fit, drink only water because water is entirely non-caloric.
If you do not drink enough water, always carry a bottle of water with you and drink as soon as you feel the slightest thirst. It will also help improve your complexion. Eliminate alcoholic beverages from your diet. It can be difficult, especially if you are accustomed to drinking them, for example, a glass of red wine after work. Alcoholic beverages are high in calories. So, although in other circumstances a glass of wine can be useful for health, this is not the best drink for those who want to lose weight.
- Sleep more
Sleep is the third essential component on the way to losing weight. Many women and men train up to the seventh sweat in the gym, eat vegetarian dishes, and despite all this, they do not see any changes in their figure. If you want to lose weight, sleep! You need 7-9 hours of sleep. Insufficient sleep does not allow you to lose weight. It happens because the body produces glucose and insulin when you do not sleep! Therefore, depriving yourself of sleep, you deprive yourself of the opportunity to lose weight.
Insufficient amount of sleep affects the working capacity and pushes us to eat well. At the end of a busy day, you are tired, you feel a breakdown and do not want to do what you planned for the evening – is this a familiar picture for you? However, if you slept well, you are cheerful, and in a good mood, you will not trade a treadmill for a cosy sofa!
- In the evening before going to bed, go for a walk for 15-30 minutes. Walking will help you better digest dinner and prevent heartburn. During a turn, you can listen to your favourite music.
- Do cardiovascular exercises. It’s a great way to burn calories and be in the right fit. The essence of cardio training is to maintain a certain rhythm of the heartbeat, thereby consuming more energy. Start with half an hour of jogging for two weeks or from riding a bike at an accelerated pace. Gradually increase the load. If you notice that you can easily cope with the amount you have chosen, try increasing the time to one hour per day. Of course, this will affect the achievement of rapid results.
- If you are tired and can hardly breathe, stop and rest for about one minute but do not take too long breaks. Otherwise, your pulse will slow down. When your training comes to an end, finish it with walking. Start at a fast pace, gradually slowing down towards the end. Do not forget to do stretching exercises before and after your workout.
- If you are not doing any exercise, make yourself go for at least 15 minutes a day. Walking is a great way to keep fit, and studies show that 15 minutes of daily walking can increase life expectancy by three years. Therefore, if you want to live longer and look better, go!
- Give up the elevator – walk on the stairs on foot. Walking on the stairs, you train the muscles of the legs and buttocks. Buy a pedometer, or you can install the application on your smartphone. A pedometer is a device for counting the number of steps taken while walking. People who wear a pedometer tend to walk more.
- Go to the fresh air more often! The more you are outdoors, the more you go. When the weather is beautiful, go out for a walk at lunch time and after dinner. If you have a dog, walk with it more in the morning; if there is a park nearby where you can have a picnic, use it!
- Do exercises to strengthen the muscles. Do exercises to strengthen the muscles of the forearm, thighs, buttocks and abdomen.
- Before training, do stretching exercises. Thanks to the stretching, your body will become flexible, and you will quickly do the main tasks. It will prepare the muscles for the load.
- Start with 50 exercises to strengthen the abdominal muscles. However, take care to do these exercises correctly, the result directly depends on it. Doing the activities on the press, keep your hands on your chest. Rise with the abdominal media, not with the back. Barely touching the shoulder blades off the floor, return to the starting position.
- Perform push-ups! Make as many approaches as possible. While breathing in, bend your arms in the elbows to the right angle, dropping down. While breathing out, return to the starting position.
- Lift the legs for the abdominals. This exercise loads the lower abdominal muscles, due to the lifts of fully straightened legs. Also, the body remains motionless throughout the exercise.
- Legs from the starting position (parallel to the floor) move smoothly upwards; the hands perform only a stabilising role. When doing this exercise, it is possible to use additional weights to increase the load.
- Do the Superman exercise. Lie down on the floor with your face down and pull your hands forward. Head should be slightly elevated. It will be your starting position. Straining the muscles of your back, tear off your legs and chest from the floor, and lift them up as high as possible. Hold this position for 10 seconds. Then go back to the starting position and rest for 5 seconds. Then repeat the exercise. In total, make ten approaches.
- Do exercises with dumbbells. When you are just starting to swing, it is difficult to determine what weight is needed. Start with eight repetitions and gradually increase the number to twelve.
Massage for the ideal body
Massage helps improve blood circulation and skin nutrition and is an effective prevention of cellulite and a means of combating stretch marks on the body. To perform body massage, you do not need to go to a beauty salon. You can do the massage yourself, at home.
Massage should be done once a week, for half an hour. Massage is performed by smooth stroking movements, from top to bottom with warm hands. The most effective message is one after a warm bath or after visiting the sauna. Before the massage, the skin needs to be kneaded well, but without pressing too hard. For each area of the body, there are its massage features.
Massage of the hips and buttocks should perform in a circular motion with slight pressure on the skin. The abdomen and thighs are massaged from below upwards and from above downwards with the knuckles of fingers. The legs are also pressed from the top down. It is recommended to do breast massage using an ice cube. It helps to increase its elasticity.
How to make an ideal body using cosmetic means
There is a vast variety of superficial implies for body care. It is scrubs, and lotions, and creams, ointments, masks and much more. Some of these remedies are quite effective. You can purchase them in a store, pharmacy or you can cook it by yourself. However, it is worth noting that the real effect of cosmetic products is achieved only with the regular and complex application.
For example, the anti-cellulite cream itself cannot make the skin taut and smooth, and the cream to increase the elasticity of the breast will not make the breast beautiful and elastic. To make the body ideal, you need to act consistently and systematically. For example, taking a shower, clean your skin with a scrub. After the shower, do massage and rub the cream or lotion. Thus, the effect of the cream will be genuinely useful.
- Before breakfast, drink a cup of warm water with lemon juice. Thanks to this, you start the metabolic processes in the body. Alternatively, you can drink green tea.
- Doing physical exercises and in particular doing jogging, watch your breathing: inhale through your nose, exhale through your mouth.
- Of particular importance, in this case, is an increase in lung capacity, maximum ventilation of the lungs, training in breathing in and out. All these indicators are significant for a person and significantly affect the flow of oxygen into our body.
- If it becomes hard for you to breathe while running, you need to reduce the load and maintain a lower running pace.
- Know your limits. Experience has shown that excessive loads in any activity often does not bring the desired results. Each of us has its limits of opportunity. Be realistic and do not overdo it in training. It is unlikely that this will have a positive effect on further work and the overall result.
- If you want to achieve results, do not expect them too soon. As a rule, you will be able to see the first results after six weeks of intensive training and maintain a healthy diet. If it’s difficult for you to do exercises for flexibility, try to do them until you feel discomfort, then relax. Repeat the exercise and each time try to increase the load.
- While doing cardio exercise at home, it is worth considering the purchase of a heart rate monitor. The pulse meter you can purchase from the online store. Thanks to this device you can avoid injuries and also control the load.
- Never starve yourself. It is not only harmful to health but also reduces the body’s ability to fight excess weight.
- Always, do stretching exercises before starting the central part of the workout. It prevents the tearing of ligaments and tendons.