Can an onland balance board be used under water?
Hello! Today I have discovered a new type of exercise equipment – a balance board. I got acquainted with the article and it states that there are 5 types of balance boards. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages. I was enticed by the way these pieces of equipment are used and it inspired me to try them out!
I can say that I’m quite fit and I believe that I’m capable of using such equipment. Don’t think I’m self-confident, I’m only saying that I would like to try. However, I must admit that I am a very clumsy person and I am prone to hurt myself while doing something new. I may have heard something about training underwater. That way I won’t have to worry about falling down and busting parts of my body.
My questions are:
- Is underwater training really a thing?
- If so, is there a special type of balance board for it?
- Can a regular balance board be used underwater?
- Which of them is more expensive?
- What’s the best way to begin training with a balance board?
I would be very grateful if you answer the questions above and give me some useful advice!