How does fitness tracker measures the human body parameters?
Hello! I’m regularly doing sport, so it has become an important part of my life. I’m following the diet, doing exercises and swimming. I also follow popular trends so I decided to buy YAMAY fitness tracker. This is a really useful device. But I have some questions about it.
- How does the fitness tracker measure the calories burned? I cannot understand how it works.
- What other parameters can the fitness band measure?
- Where exactly are the sensors attached to the fitness tracker? How can it be seen for them that we do different activities?
- What opportunities can you have apart from the measuring parameters of the human body?
In what way does the fitness tracker connect to the phone and Internet? Does its monitor has a sensor touch or buttons? Could you explain to me, please? And why should we be sure that it always shows the right measurements? What types of braces are undoubtedly the most reliable? Hope you will give me an answer.
If you still do not have a fitness tracker, I recommend to consider the following articles:
- How to choose the best accurate fitness tracker in 2019?
- 10 best fitness trackers and fitness watches
- 5 best waterproof fitness trackers for swimming
- Best fitness trackers and blood pressure gadgets
I’m looking forward to it. Thanks a lot!