Can you suggest healthy chicken breast recipe, please? from Tania Kharkevich
Hello everyone! My name is Jane. I was recently wondering about eating meat. Is it so good for our body to consume meat? There are different thoughts about it. There are more and more of those, who decided to stop eating this product forever.
I decided that I would like to avoid eating meat in some time, especially pork and mutton, as they are the most caloric and fatty kinds of meat. But now I just need it to be healthier with your help because going on a diet without meat should be gradual.
The main question is: How to cook healthy chicken breasts? How to make it degreased?
Can you suggest some recipes? Which rules and tips do you use while cooking chicken dishes? Are there some specialities in cooking soft white meat?
I will be very grateful for your answers!
My opinion and expert thoughts about consuming the meat you can read there▼ https://askyourfitnessquestion.com/question/where-to-buy-meat-how-to-make-chicken-meat-healthful/
Chicken meat can be cooked, steamed, baked in the sleeve, it does not contain fat and is ideal for cooking dietary dishes.
Preparing a dietary chicken breast takes very little time, so your lunch or dinner will not only be useful, but you can also save time and spend it for a walk or hobby.
I can suggest you two variants of really delicious and quite dietetic dishes with using chicken breast.
1) On average, the caloric content of each such breast with cheese and spinach is about 300. If you plan to go to the gym before or after dinner, then this caloric content is quite adequate. But if you are not planning power loads, then you can eat only a part of the roll, and leave the rest for lunch or afternoon snack.
Chicken breast – 2 pieces
Feta – 100 Grams
Spinach – 1 bunch
Vegetable oil – 1 Tb/Sp
Salt, pepper, spices – relying on your taste
How to cook:
Rinse chicken breast, dry and beat off a little. Sprinkle it with salt and pepper
Crumble the feta cheese and put it evenly on the surface of breasts.
Washed and dried spinach, too, put on the chest, but closer to one of its edges and twist a tight roll of each breast.
Preheat the oven to 190 degrees, grease the baking dish with vegetable oil.
Put the rolls in the mould with the seams down and bake for about 30 minutes. Then cut them and serve on the table. You can add a side dish of fresh salad or boiled vegetables.
This low-calorie and healthy dish is a favourite in our family. It is prepared very quickly, vitamins in it – do not count, while it looks very nice on a plate. I really recommend it!
If you have never cooked broccoli, then this recipe will be good for familiarisation. If you know the taste of this vegetable, then for sure you will agree that with a chicken, it combines perfectly.
Broccoli – 1/2 Pieces
Chicken breast – 1 piece
Carrot – 2 pieces
Garlic – 1-2 cloves
Olive oil – 2 Tb/Sp
Salt, pepper, spices – relying on your taste
How to cook:
Finely chop onion and garlic.
Heat olive oil in a frying pan, add finely chopped onions, garlic, and fry. Then put there the carrots, and cabbage broccoli cut into thin semirings.
Cover and simmer over medium heat.
While the vegetables are stewing, chop the chicken breast fillets in small cubes and add them to the plants.
Stew until cooked for about 20 minutes. As necessary, you can add some olive oil.
5 minutes before the dish will be ready, add your favourite spices.
Hello Jane! It is really interesting question, you know.
I love chicken meat very much so here i can totally help you: Chicken tikka skewers
You need: 2 lemons, olive oil, 2 teaspoons Patak's tikka masala spice paste, 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt , plus extra to serve, ½ a small ripe pineapple, 3 fresh red chillies, 2 skinless free-range chicken breasts, 1-2 little gem lettuces, ½ a bunch of fresh coriander (15g)
- For the marinade, finely grate the lemon zest and reserve for garnish, then halve and squeeze the juice into a small bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of oil, the paste and yoghurt, then mix well.
- Peel the pineapple, removing any little gnarly bits, then cut into quarters. Remove and discard the core, then cut into 1cm thick slices and add to the bowl with the marinade.
- Trim, halve and deseed the chillies, then add to the marinade. Slice the chicken into 2cm chunks and add to the mix.
- Toss together to coat, then place in the fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- When you’re ready to cook, remove the chicken and pineapple mixture from the fridge, and pick out and tear the chilli into smaller pieces. Starting with the chicken, thread the ingredients onto skewers, alternating between the ingredients, as you go. Pour any remaining marinade over the the top and drizzle with a little oil.
- Put a dry, non-stick pan on a medium heat, add the skewers and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through, turning no more than three times and seasoning on the first turn with a little sea salt.
- Trim the lettuce, then click off leaves to make little cups. Shave the chicken, pineapple and chilli off the skewers with a sharp knife, then scatter over the reserved lemon zest and pick over the coriander leaves (if using).
- Slice the remaining lemon into wedges for squeezing over and serve with the lettuce cups and a dollop of yoghurt, if you like.
This is a very important thing – decide to stop eating meat. You should think very well and discuss this with your doctor. But the main thing is, you better feel that you should stop eating meat. For example, I tried it, but after one week stopped this because I felt very bad. So I understand that there is no need for stopping eating meat. Please remember, that this is very individual. Speaking of meat. Let’s see, there is actually a lot of different types of meat. Try to limit the eating of a red meat. It’s really bad for your health. Its even increase cancer disease.
About cooking white meat remember, that it is the healthiest but even with it don’t fry. Please boil it or bake. Even grill. White meat is very good with veggies. Asparagus for example.
Please login or Register to submit your answer