How to make healthy and tasty food for everyday? from Tania Kharkevich
Greetings everyone here, my name is Mary and I still have some questions about healthy food and recipes for it. How to make healthy and tasty food for every day? This question is really important not only for me but also for all users of this website because without good nutrition no diets will help you to lose weight, the same situation with doing sport. Actually, I want to see here more recipes for healthy life, marked with “For breakfast”, “For dinner”, “For supper”. And the main problem, I guess, is that many products are repeated too often and that’s why many of us don’t want to go further. Thanks for the help!
Today I would like to share with you a really good healthy recipe which I use in everyday life. It's really easy to cook tasty food full of vitamins. Surely you know, that good nutrition is the main part of a healthy diet.
During healthy diet try to use such products as veggies, fruits, nut.
Ok, so for the breakfast make something very light like an oat with fruits and nuts. You can cook it with water or low-fat milk. Another good recipe is black bread with Filadelfia, salmon, and parsley. Very tasty and quick meal.
Don't forget that during the day. you should have snacks. It can be whatever you like. For example, a protein bar made by yourself.
– 400g uncooked oatmeal
– 200g peanut butter
– 250ml coconut cream or milk
– 6 scoops whey vanilla protein powder
How to prepare:
1. Pour coconut milk into a bowl and mix it until will be smooth.
2. Add some protein powder and peanut butter. Then mix with spoon.
3. Then add uncooked oatmeal and mix everything together with your hands.
4. Transfer the mix in a dish with baking paper.
5. Chill this for about 2 hours. Then cut it into 24 bars.
For lunch try some soup or salad. For the salad you need:
– a handful of grilled chicken breast
For sauce please use olive oil and lemon. Add salt and pepper. Prepare it even easier than you thought. Cut everything and add to the bowl. Mix with a spoon and add sauce.
So for dinner, you need also a tasty meal. I propose you meatballs with broccoli. What do you need?
– 1 kg ground pork, chicken or beef
– 3-4 egg yolks
– 60 g steel cut oats
– 2 tbsp of olive oil
– pepper and salt
How to prepare everything:
1. Combine ground meat, ground oats and egg yolks in a bowl. Add olive oil, mix well.
2. Put the mix for 30 minutes in the fridge.
3. Now is the most creative part. Make small bite-size balls. Take small bolls.
4. Bake in the oven at 200 ºC / 392 ºF fan uncovered for 20 min.
That's all. Hope you like it and stay healthy.
Hello! I think that you caan cook salads every day and i want to offer you this healthy salad dressing which can be saved in the fridge for a long time and it won’t be spoiled. Healthy Ranch dressing recipe with greek yogurt or buttermilk is a low calorie alternative to high in fat, cholesterol and sodium store bought one. Make once, use in any salad all week.
- 1 cup plain (Greek) yogurt or buttermilk
- 1/4 cup dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
In a small jar with lid, add yogurt or buttermilk, dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir with a fork or shake the jar well. Serve over any salad of your choice, like healthy cobb salad.
Please login or Register to submit your answer