Can you give a review of Jillian Michaels treadclimber? from Maxim Nikitin
Hello! Currently, I’ve become interested in the famous fitness trainer Jilian Michaels. As far as I know, she created the amazing attentive 30-day workout program “Lose Weight in 30 Days” (30-day shred). The American trainer is very experienced, so when she presented her program, it became successful and popular at once.
Actually, I know some information about Michaels, so guess her fitness equipment is of high quality. Such as Bowflex TreadClimber TC10 that provides you with a highly effective workout. I’ve recently seen new Bowflex TreadClimber commercial , so became interested in Jillian Michaels fitness equipment.
Check more NordicTrack treadmills of premium quality:
Jillian Michaels NordicTrack treadmills
Jillian Michaels treadmill fitness equipment such as NordicTrack Incline simulators are perfect for users who want effective cross training in a low-impact workouts. What are its main benefits?
|% Daily Value
Jillian is a professional in the world of physics. During training, she makes patients cry. Despite the fact that each training session should last a little more than 20 minutes, by the 15th minute the thought “when will I die” starts spinning in people’s heads. Those who had mastered 10 days, who were training at the first level are told that they are absolutely not the heroes.
Jillian Michaels treadmills such as NordicTrack simulators or Bowflex treadclimber are perfect for doing her high-intensity workouts. See the videos from her official Instagram account to follow the workout routine:
Besides, Jilian had to explain that their level was a little higher than the mat. By the end of the second level of training, you understand that this was in all respects an amazing job. My question to you is the following:
- Can you give a review of Jillian Michaels treadclimber? Do you have the experience of training with this simulator? Please, share with me, as I want to buy Bowflex treadclimber Jillian Michaels for myself.
- Do you have the experience of training with Jillian Michaels NordicTrack treadmills?
- What exactly is treadclimber price? Looking forward to reading your answers.
My choice is TreadClimber, as it is more convenient in usage. Why?
In fact, a usual treadmill has a single belt. In its turn, the TreadClimber has 2 self-supporting belts, called treadles. This makes it more of a union treadmill, elliptical and stepper machine. Here are its main benefits:
- You can burn more calories in the same amount of time.
- There is less impact on the knees and joints.
- You can target more muscle groups.
- It offers a more compact design.
- You get the benefits of three machines in one.
So the TreadClimber is more effective and less painful for me. Moreover, it is much more compact than a treadmill, which is perfect if space is limited in your workout area.
Hello! I had the experience of training with Jillian Michaels’ Bowflex treadclimber. What can I say? The result is visible already in a few days. At first, it is hard, the whole body hurts. But after some days I noticed that my muscles have pumped up. The whole body became fit and toned.
In general, my weight lowered from 80 to 74 kilos after a month of training. I think it is an amazing result, so highly recommend this simulator!
Hello! I used to go to the gym for about half a year. My principal goal was to lose weight. Different fitness equipment can provide various results. My current question is:
- What results in weight loss can be achieved after training on Jillian Michaels treadclimber?
Hello Julia! Of course, the treadclimber is effective for losing weight. If used regularly, fitness simulator can help you lose extra pounds over time.
- How does it work?
The company declares that training at a level 12 intensity for 30 minutes at a pace of 3.2 mph, you can burn 321 calories. It is simply an approximation due to the fact that overweight people will burn more calories than thinner people operating at the same intensity level and term.
Nevertheless, using 321 calories-per-workout as a baseline measure, you can burn the equivalent of 1 lb. of body fat every nine to 10 days practicing for 30 minutes-a-day. Good luck!
Hi! For me, it is very interesting to know how exactly the Jillian Michaels treadclimber influence the cardio system. I follow Jillian on Instagram and always watch the videos of her workout routine. So the following question arises:
- Could you tell more about the cardiovascular benefits of this simulator?
Hi Eva! As to cardiovascular benefits, they are likely very high in case of consistent training on a Jillian Michaels treadclimber machine. Our experienced fitness experts and trainers tested the TreadClimber.
In fact, after the whole test, they found that the cardio benefit is among one of the largest advantages of the simulator. The result of 30 to 60 minutes of enough active cardio workout every day, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, will provide such benefits for your body:
- decrease your blood pressure
- improve your HDL cholesterol
- help you burn calories and reduce the risk of heart disease.
I have a quite successful experience of working with Jillian Michaels treadclimber. What can I say? I’m fully satisfied with my purchase. I’ve managed to improve my muscle tone as well as lose some extra pounds.
- How does it work?
The stair-stepping performance of the Jilian Michaels treadclimber is effective if you want to tone the muscles in your legs. The simulator resembles driving uphill or up a set of stairs. Your quadriceps, glutes, and hamstrings – all of the important leg muscle groups – are trained with this type of load.
Everyone knows that walking upstairs gives numerous positive health benefits, including reducing your risk of dying early by as much as 15 percent. If you still hesitate to buy it or not, take care of your health making the right choice. Highly recommend!
Hello! For me, the question of losing weight is actual. So could you please provide with an effective workout with treadclimber for weight loss?
First of all, look at the main reasons why TreadClimber is the great choice for losing weight:
- Great low-impact training: With the TreadClimber you can save the wear and tear on your knees, joints, and your whole body, while still getting an amazing training!
- The effect of 2 simulators in 1: The TreadClimber takes the best of the treadmill and the stairclimber, and combines them to make one incredible fat blasting workout machine.
- Each workout takes only 15 minutes: With the TreadClimber workout plan you can get striking results in less than 20 minutes per day.
And here is 15-minute high-intensity workout program. Applying it, you can get that slim, toned body you’ve always wanted, without having to hit the road for hours on end. Follow the simple steps:
- 2 Minute Warm Up (Intensity of 3-4)
- 1 Minute High Interval (Intensity of 5-6 for Beginners, 7-10 for Advanced)
- 1 Minute Lower Interval (Intensity of 3-4)
- Repeat the High and Low Intervals 5 More Times
- 1 Minute Cool Down (Intensity of 2-3)
This training program is not actually intensive. So once you get through this interval course over a few days, it should just come naturally for you.
Please login or Register to submit your answer