What healthy food can I eat for dinner? How many calories does it have? from Stuart Barnett
Hello everyone, my name is Leo, and I’m 22 years old. I have decided to eat well, and today I will ask you so many questions about healthy food, sorry. I want to know everything about it, and now I know nothing. Well, to begin with, I would like to ask you about dinner. What healthy food can I eat for lunch? What is the tastiest of them? How many calories does it have? I will be delighted if you advise me some delicious meals, guys. I’m looking forward to all your answers, thank you very much.
Hello! Here is very nice recipe of chicken which contains only 337 calories!
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons prepared coarse-ground mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a large glass bowl, mix the cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, lime juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil. Place chicken in the mixture. Cover, and marinate 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on the prepared grill, and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, until juices run clear. Discard marinade.
- Have a nice meal!
Hello, Leo! I`ve found a super tasty dinner dish with only 162 calories! Hope you like to cook. I think a video tutorial is better, you`ll easily find it! Let`s just focus on healthy ingredients. You need 3 nice bell peppers, a pound of turkey (beef or pork as an option), sesame oil, shredded cabbage, ginger powder, a bit of minced garlic, black pepper, sea salt, some soy sauce, 3-4 diced green onions, chopped fresh herbs. Nothing super difficult in preparing peppers and filling them with healthy meat and veggies mix. Just mind if you prefer the dish softer, pour some water on the bottom of your large dish, cover the peppers with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Good luck!
Please login or Register to submit your answer