Jen Selter is an American fashion model and fitness instructor. When Jen was studying in high school, she had plastic surgery. Jen did it because she wanted to change the shape of her nose. After graduating from school, the woman began to attend a gym. And then the model became interested in fitness and yoga.
The popularity came to her when she decided to post her pieces of training and achievements in social media. Due to her appearance, sports figure and buttocks, her prevalence on social networks has increased so much. So, almost everyone could recognize her all over the world. Moreover, Jen Selter is considered the most popular and awesome Instagram “ass”.
Therefore, more than 10 million users already follow her on Instagram. And the total number of subscribers from all social networks of Janet is more than 20 million people.
Jen Selter eating plan
- Breakfast: egg whites and toast or oatmeal with fresh juice.
- Lunch: a large bowl of salad.
- Snacks: Protein bars or shake between meals.
- Dinner: Fried chicken with vegetables and pasta of durum wheat.
View this post on Instagram
@JENSTABAR 💃🏻🎉 This Monday May 20th at 12pm, I’ll be rolling up in Times Square (On 46th between 7th and 8th ave ) for the LIVE LAUNCH of @Jenstabar!!! Lots of FREE bars and hugs! See you all there! I AM SO EXCITED! 😊 For those who can’t make it, @jenstabar is ready for purchase!
Also, Jen loves sushi and dark chocolate. Additionally, she does not consume processed food. Jen recommends to eat a lot of veggies and avoid consuming sweets. And do not forget to stick to her healthy diet plan.
With a height of 167 cm and a weight of 52 kg, Jen looks great. Every day she motivates girls all over the world to take care of their bodies. Also, Selter even has a hashtag (#seltering) for her favorite pose. And in them, she demonstrates her strengths.
What does Jen Selter eat?
View this post on Instagram
Mornings with my favorite @blendjet! This weeks #Seltering winner is @jessicaz_0406, I can’t wait to meet and train with you girl!! To participate in my weekly giveaways keep up with the #Seltering hashtag and comments! Also I will be announcing the 20 @jenstabar winners on my story tomorrow, stay tuned 😋
IT’S LUNCH TIME FAM! Recently I’ve been loving hearts of palm, and they are now a staple in my salad. FAM you can find many easy, nutritious and super delicious recipes like this one on my NEW Meal Plan. Eggs are a powerhouse of protein and nutrients.
Did you know one single egg contains 7g of high-quality protein? Starting your morning with egg muffins like these will put you on the road to success. Feel satisfied until lunch and power through your morning workout routine.
Make Jen Selter favorite egg muffin according to recipe below:
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350ºF.
- Crack four full eggs into a bowl.
- Mix in chopped cherry tomatoes, diced onion, cheese, and chopped spinach.
- Stir it all together.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Spray your muffin tin.
- Spoon your ingredients into the muffin tin making sure not to fill it all the way to the top!
- Let it cook for 20 minutes.
- Take it out and ENJOY!
Fammmm! Over the past few years, I’ve received so many questions about my diet and nutrition. I’ve been working on something really special to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. …and I FINALLY get to share it with you! My meal plan is here and customised for each of you depending on your goals.
View this post on Instagram
¡Feliz Cinco De Mayo mis amigos! 🥳 Since I don’t celebrate the “cinco de drink-o” way, I thought I would share my version of a fun fiesta night. I made these Zucchini Tacos 🌮, and I have to say…they were muy deliciosa! (Excuse my spanglish lol). Recipe down below! 🌮 Directions 🌮 STEP 1: Preheat oven to 350º Degrees STEP 2: Cut zucchinis in half and scoop out the inside with a spoon. Make sure not to scoop too much! STEP 3: Place your zucchinis into a baking dish and drizzle or brush olive oil onto them. Add salt and pepper! STEP 4: Bake in oven for about 23 minutes STEP 5: Sauté chopped onion in olive oil STEP 6: Add ground turkey and stir in tomato sauce and taco seasoning. STEP 7: Let it simmer and cook for about 5-7 minutes 👩🏼🍳 STEP 8: Take the cooked taco meat and spoon it into the zucchini. Sprinkle some Mexican shredded cheese on top 🧀 STEP 9: Place zucchinis back into the oven and let the cheese melt! STEP 10: Take out zucchinis and squeeze some fresh lime on top STEP 11: comer y festejar 🌮 Ingredients 🌮 * zucchinis * Chopped onion * Ground turkey * Low sodium taco seasoning * Tomato sauce * Fresh lime juice * Diced tomatoes * Red pepper * Shredded Mexican cheese
With her photos, a girl wants to motivate people to play sports and lead a healthy lifestyle. By the way, Jen does not like public and big gyms:
I seem to be on a big stage. I do not like it when people look at me live.
Jen is only 20 years old. But she cannot imagine her life without sports and yoga. Now Jen works in a fitness company. Also, she is preparing to launch her first line of sportswear. Due to the army of fans and million followers on Instagram, it should not be so difficult.
Health is more than just physical results, it’s emotional, mental, and spiritual. I want to help YOU find the power and confidence within yourself to create positive long-lasting lifestyle changes the way I did.
In the future, Selter plans to start her network of fitness centers. Or she wants to create a line of sports simulators.
I see my goal in motivating other people to go in for fitness. If you work hard on yourself a lot, then everyone will be able to create such a figure.
Jen says that she had never felt slim before. But when she started going to the gym after school, her butt began to “grow.” Jen is surprised that so many people are interested in her profiles on various sites.
Jen Selter diet tips
Female thin waist, compared with the rest of the body, looks very attractive. Evidence of this is the hourglass figures of many movie stars of bygone eras. And although the natural volume of the waist is mostly determined by genetics, it is still possible to achieve a decrease in waste volume. It can be done by losing weight, targeted exercises and proper selection of clothes.
View this post on Instagram
One of my favorite things to do is travel. Next week I will be leaving for Cologne, Germany for the FIBO expo! The best part about this trip is that I will be meeting SO many of you babes! Do you guys have any MUST SEE recommendations? I think I will be heading to Switzerland after but would love your advice on where I should go next! I’m also the biggest foodie, so would love any and all food recommendations!
Step 1: Change the diet
1. Be prepared to drastically change your diet. To get a thin waist you need to lose weight, which is not achieved by exercise alone. You will have to follow the rules of healthy eating and reduce your daily calorie intake if you really want to see results. It requires discipline and commitment. In addition to a general reduction in calorie intake, there are special foods that will help you achieve your goals.
For example, in one scientific study, subjects were given whole grains (in addition to five servings of fruits and vegetables, three servings of low-fat dairy products, two servings of lean meat, fish or poultry per day), this group lost more belly fat the rest of the subjects who consumed products with processed cereals.
Keep in mind that if you want to lose a pound of weight, you need to eliminate 3,500 calories from your diet. Nutritionists recommend dropping from a pound to a kilogram of weight per week, it is not recommended to starve yourself and debilitating diets to achieve quick results.
2. Start your day with a healthy breakfast. The best thing you can do to lose weight is to start the day with a balanced and healthy breakfast. A good breakfast starts the digestive processes that burn calories throughout the day. It also gives you a feeling of satiety for a long time, which reduces the tendency for snacks in the morning and midday hours, respectively, and prevents excessive calorie intake.
Try a combination of whole-grain cereals and bread, eat protein-rich eggs and fruits, they are full of vitamins, these are the ingredients of a well-balanced breakfast. If you are in a hurry, make yourself a fruit cocktail and grab a bar, it is convenient and nourishing at the same time.
You should also drink a glass of pure water before breakfast (as well as before each meal during the day), the water will not allow mixing thirst with hunger, and will not allow you to eat more than you should. In addition, water helps to saturate the body with fluid, it is important in any case.
3. Eat smaller portions, but more often. Very often, people who are on a diet starve themselves in the intervals between meals, which ultimately results in them eating more than they need when the food is in front of them. The main secret of successful diets is to eat more often throughout the day but in smaller portions.
You will not feel hungry if you eat often small meals, this leads to an overall decrease in food intake. It also stimulates the metabolism, which triggers the digestive processes that burn calories throughout the day.
Try to eat six times a day little by little, than to eat in the usual mode three times a day. You can easily stick to plans for weight loss in the long run, unless, of course, you will not eat everything!
4. Consume healthy fats. Many followers of dietary nutrition believe that fat should be feared as fire during weight loss. However, the consumption of a certain amount of healthy fats is necessary for proper nutrition and may even help to lose weight. In fact, studies show that a diet that contains a high content of monounsaturated fats (avocados, nuts, seeds, soybeans, chocolate) does not allow fat to accumulate in the abdominal area. As a result, from 25% to 30% of daily fat intake should consist of such products.
Polyunsaturated fats — such as Omega-3 fatty acids found in mackerel, salmon, herring, nuts, rapeseed oil, and tofu, are another type of healthy fats that should be added to your diet. They help lower bad cholesterol and improve brain function.
Trans fats, on the other hand (they are in margarine, cracker, cookies – in everything made from partially hydrogenated oils) cause more fat to be stored in the body, so it is worthwhile to avoid such fats if possible.
5. Add more fiber to your diet. Rich checkered foods are a necessary ingredient for any healthy diet for many reasons. First, foods with fiber improve bowel function, minimize bloating and constipation. Secondly, such products allow you to feel saturated for more time, besides, they need to chew more carefully, all this prevents overeating. High fiber foods are usually low in calories, unlike other types of foods.
- Try to incorporate a wide range of high fiber foods into your diet, you will benefit from both soluble and insoluble fiber. Examples of soluble fiber: oats and barley, peas and beans, apples, carrots, citrus. Examples of insoluble fiber include wheat bran and whole grain flour products, nuts, legumes, and green vegetables.
- Soluble fibers, in particular, are also known for their ability to lower the level of insulin in the blood, which accelerates the burning of subcutaneous fat in the abdominal area.
- Pure water is the best alternative, it cleanses the body, reduces fermentation and nourishes it with life-giving moisture. If good old water is too boring for you, try adding taste to it with mint, lemon, lime, or even a handful of frozen raspberry berries, create wonderful combinations – Create combinations! Vitamin water or ice tea with natural flavor will become a much healthier alternative to soda.
- Do not use tubes for drinking. You should avoid them, they lead to the fact that you suck more air into the stomach while drinking, this leads to fermentation and an increase in the abdomen. Drink straight from the mug.
6. Avoid processed foods. Even if you carefully monitor the consumed portions and are constantly exercising, the constant use of processed foods can greatly influence the process of weight loss. This is due to the fact that in such products high levels of sugar and starch, which limit weight loss and lead to the accumulation of harmful toxins.
Be especially careful when it comes to products labeled “fat-free”, such as cheeses, bread, yogurt, etc. These products may contain almost no fat, but they usually contain a lot of sugar and simple carbohydrates, and have no, or have very low nutritional properties. Some processed and frozen natural food may not be bad at all; you should carefully study the labels and contents of these products.
You should also avoid processed foods, because they contain a lot of salt, for example, as ready-made foods or frozen convenience foods. Salt retains water in the body and leads to fermentation. Simply, if possible, choose fresh produce instead of frozen long storage.
View this post on Instagram
You guys, I just made the most delicious, creamy HOMEMADE HUMMUS!! I LOVE chickpeas and all the health benefits that come with them. Did you know that chickpeas are an excellent source of protein, which has an array of health benefits. I was actually able to use my @blendjetusa to make this, which made it extra fun and saved me the mess of cleaning a giant blender…. Recipe: 1 large lemon 1 garlic clove ½ cup tahini, well mixed ¾ tsp. (or more) salt 1 15½-oz. can of chickpeas ¼ tsp. ground cumin 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil Sprinkle sesame seeds Follow the simple instructions by watching my video, try it out, and let me know your thoughts in the comments!
Step 2. Customize training mode
1. Get used to regular workouts. If you really want to reduce the volume of your waist, you need to commit yourself to exercise regularly and selflessly. Good results will come only through hard work and dedication, so be prepared for this before you begin your journey. On the other hand, if you start to train in a too tight schedule, you may become disheartened and disappointed that this will cause you to give up on this venture.
To overcome this, create a training plan for yourself, starting with basic loads, before gradually drawing yourself into more intense exercises. Keep a record of what you are doing in a notebook, or keep a training diary to record your progress.
At a certain point, you will be able to train regularly, without feeling bored in training and not getting tired as much as at the beginning. And your waistline, exactly as well as general health, will benefit from it.
2. Do a lot of cardio exercises. As mentioned above, weight loss is necessary when it comes to removing centimetres from your waist. Unfortunately, it is impossible to remove weight from a certain part of your body, so the only way out is general weight loss. Pacemaking exercises are the best way to burn calories, a necessary part of any weight loss program.
Running, skipping rope and bike are great options for cardio workouts, they don’t even need a gym membership. Cheap and at the same time incredibly effective ways, there can be no excuse for not including them in your training program.
You should aim to perform 30 minutes of cardio loads, four to five times a week, for the best results.
3. Work out the appropriate major muscle groups. Many exercises on the core muscles concentrate the load on the oblique abdominal muscles, which are held on the sides. And although the study of these muscles will make your stomach flat and prominent. It will also build a muscular corset, and outwardly it will seem that the waist is even wider than before. This is definitely not what you want, in pursuit of a narrow waist. Working through the main muscles, focus on the rectus abdominis and transverse abdominal muscles.
Your transverse abdominal muscles work like a corset of your body, so by making efforts in this area, you will be able to achieve a thin waist. Pilates gives the necessary load on this area and can be a very effective method for you.
- Remember to breathe, while working out the main muscles. And although this seems obvious, many people forget about it, concentrating on the tension of the abdominal muscles, leaving their bodies in tension without oxygen. Instead, inhale and exhale, up and down, and so on. If you can’t find your rhythm, try yoga or pilates, they will help you out.
4. Perform special exercises in the waist. And even if you can not lose weight only at the waist, you will definitely be able to perform a special set of exercises that will give relief and make the sides flat.
- Do the exercise “hundred”. It is done like this: you are lying on your back, legs raised up 90 degrees, shoulder blades on the floor. Begin the exercise, moving your straight arms along the body, repeat 100 times. Inhale through your nose five repetitions, exhale through your mouth another 5 repetitions.
- Draw in your belly. Try to pull in the stomach all the time, during the day, sitting at the table, in the car, or while shopping in the store. It works the abdominal muscles, plus outwardly you look slimmer. In time, you will stop noticing that you are doing this!
- Do the torso rises. Try lifting your torso using a sturdy object such as a yoga ball or sidewall of a sofa. It is best to rock the press in this way, with arms crossed over your chest. If you hold your hands in front of you, you put less strain on your neck and this makes your task easier (reduces the work on your abdominal muscles). Do five approaches of ascents, thirty repetitions each.
- Perform twists. You are lying on your back, your legs are bent at the knees, your feet are exactly on the floor. Put your hands behind your head, touch your ears and slowly strain your abdominal muscles, lifting the body up. When you are at the point where you can’t rise higher, connect your lateral muscles and turn slightly to the left. Return the housing to the prone position. Repeat on the right side. Perform a set of 10 repetitions.
- Make a bridge. Take a position to perform pushups. Rest your elbows on the floor and look at the floor all the time. Retract your abdominal muscles as much as possible, imagine that they stick to your back. When performing this exercise, your lower body should be on the floor and your back should be straight. Try to stay in this position for a minute.
- Make horizontal longitudinal stops. Lie on your right side on the Rug. Press the floor with your right hand and stretch your legs, the right foot on the left. In this position, slowly lift the pelvis off the floor. Continue to hold body weight on your right arm and feet. Try to stay in this position for 10-15 seconds. Repeat 5 times on each side.
5. Build up your chest and shoulder muscles. By emphasizing the upper body, you thereby visually reduce your waist, so it is worth including exercises to work out the muscles of the chest and shoulders in your training program. Special exercises include:
(▼Tap “plus” icon to read more.)
6. Try something new. Your workouts can get you bored with time, which will lead to a loss of concentration on the result. That is why it is extremely important to shake things up from time to time, look for something new: be it a new exercise or a new inventory. Here are some tips on how to diversify your workouts, at the same time they will help you remove centimetres from your waist:
- Use the hula hoop. Hula-hoop’s daily twisting for 10 minutes will definitely benefit your waist and hips, and besides, it will take you back to your childhood for 10 minutes!
- Another way to get and keep a great view of the waist (as well as the whole body) is dancing! You do not need to take lessons at a dance school, but turn on the radio or listen to your player 20-30 minutes a day and move actively to the rhythm of the music. Make sure the whole body is included in the dance. Dancing burns a lot of calories and you will feel great, besides it is fun!
- Take advantage of dumbbells. Build a corset of the neck and shoulder muscles by lifting the dumbbells to the sides for weighting. Lift 10 times, 4 sets per day. The wider your shoulders and upper body as a whole, the already seems your waist.
- Think about starting a yoga class or Pilates; These are great exercises for your abdominal muscles and you will also be part of group exercises, which can be very motivating.
- Make your workouts comfortable: you should have soft mats on the floor, comfortable breathing clothes, water and other things that help you enjoy the exercises. Background music can also motivate.
Step 3: Dress correctly
- Wear a belt at the waist. Draw attention to her, put on a belt, he will emphasize your waist. The belt can be wide, narrow, adorned with stones, braided – any! Wear it over dresses, an elongated top or even over winter clothes to give an hourglass silhouette
- Wear dresses that expand to the bottom. These dresses sit tight on the hips, but extend to the bottom to the edge, creating the illusion of a thin waist. They fit almost any shape, emphasizing the waist and hiding all the flaws in the hips.
- Avoid low waist jeans. These jeans are not suitable for those who have at least a little extra weight on the sides, because they create the “effect of sagging sides.” High-rise jeans are much more suitable, they cover all the extra weight around the hips and draw attention to the waist. These jeans are very fit tucked shirt.
- Try wearing a corset. It was worn under dresses to underline a figure many years ago, today it is again gaining popularity for giving a sexy silhouette, either under clothing or by itself. Steel knitting corsets (not as scary as it sounds – we promise!) Really work, reduce your waist visually, and can even reduce it physically, provided that you wear it for quite a while!
- If you have problems with bloating, consult a doctor. Bloating may be caused by food intolerance or allergies (grains, dairy products, citrus fruits, etc.), water retention, chemical imbalances or disease. If it happens regularly, it is imperative that you check with a professional. Regarding the food, try to notice after what products you start swelling, this will help the doctor to determine the possible cause.
- Eat a lot of protein, vitamins and minerals are also required, it is better not in supplements and tablets, but in kind.
- Do not believe the myth that “weight lifting makes the muscles large and bulky.” Not trying to deliberately increase the mass, you do not increase it.
- Waist like a Barbie doll is impossible in terms of anatomy, do not look back at her. With a height of about 170 cm, she would have a waste of about 50 cm! Be realistic and strive for a waist that is right for you. If your figure is not like an hourglass due to genetic reasons, do not worry and work on the body that nature has given you.
- Before starting new exercises or types of training, consult your doctor.
Tips for building muscles
For many of us, a set of muscle mass may conjure images of countless hours at the gym, but diet does not come to mind. Your body needs calories and nutrition to support growing muscle mass and adapt to various types of activity. Before making drastic changes in your lifestyle, you can consult with your doctor, personal trainer, and nutritionist.
1. Eat enough protein.
The rule says that you need to consume protein in grams 1-1.5 times more than your body weight. For example, if you weigh 75 kg, you should eat from 150 to 225 grams of protein per day if you want to gradually build muscle.
Bodybuilders can eat two or three of their body mass in grams of protein, and sometimes more, but for most of us, this will be superfluous. If you are overweight, replace your ideal body weight and calculate in grams. Proteins that are great for building muscle include:
- Red meat – beef, pork, lamb, venison, etc.
- Fish – tuna, salmon, swordfish, perch, trout, mackerel, etc.
- Bird – chicken breasts, turkeys, ducks, etc.
- Eggs, especially egg whites. The yolk contains a lot of cholesterol, but one or two a day is not harmful to health.
- Dairy products – milk, cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, etc.
2. Learn the difference between complete and incomplete proteins.
In order to build muscle, you need to consume high-grade proteins found in eggs, meat, fish, cheese, milk, and most other animal products. Rule of thumb: if it is bleeding or breathing, then it is a complete protein. There is a mass of non-animal high-grade proteins, and this means that you can still build muscle while being a vegetarian. Complete vegetarian proteins include:
- Beans or beans with rice
3. Eat foods high in PDCAAS (a protein that is an amino acid digestible protein).
This is an indicator of how well different proteins are absorbed by the body, based on the solubility of amino acids in the protein. Think of PDCAAS as a protein quality classification, where 1 is the highest and 0 is the lowest.
Here is a breakdown of the most common proteins by their rounded PDCAA values:
1.00: egg white, whey, casein, soy protein
0.9: beef, soybeans
0.7: chickpeas, fruits, black beans, vegetables, other legumes
0,5: grain and their derivatives, peanuts
0.4: whole wheat
4. Include carbohydrates in your diet.
It is important to have carbohydrates so that your body can use the glycogen (energy) stores in your muscles while you are swinging. If you do not consume the right amount of carbohydrates, your body will not have an adequate supply of energy and will begin to expand muscles instead! To build muscle, your diet should consist of approximately 40% – 60% carbohydrates or about 1500 calories per day.
Carbohydrates have received an unjustly bad reputation due to various diets. Since complex carbohydrates break down slowly and have a low glycemic index (not as big as sugar), they are acceptable to eat after a workout, especially in the morning for breakfast. Try to choose low-glycemic carbohydrates that are healthier and release their energy more slowly. Good examples:
- Brown basmati rice
- Sweet potato
- Wholemeal rye bread
- Wholemeal Spaghetti
5. Eat healthy fats.
Not all fats are the same. In fact, there is a reason to believe that healthy fats are actually good for you. You should get between 20% and 35% of your calories from fat. Eat monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. They are “good” fats and include:
- Olive, peanut, sunflower, rapeseed, and avocado oils.
- A fish.
- Flaxseed and pumpkin seeds.
6. Stay away from saturated and trans fats.
These are “bad” fats. Make sure that saturated fats make up no more than 10% of the calories you consume, and trans fats no more than 1%. Bad fats include:
- Ice cream, candy, and packaged snacks.
- Meat is high in fat.
- Lard, margarine and processed vegetable fats.
- Fried food.
7. Consume large amounts of fiber.
Remember, it is important to include green vegetables in your diets, such as spinach or broccoli, to be sure that you are getting enough vitamins. Also, green leafy vegetables have a high fiber content, which is important for the removal of waste from the body.
8. Watch your salt intake.
It is possible that excessive salt intake can lead to hypertension, but when you sweat, you lose a lot of sodium. In addition, sodium (a key electrolyte) helps muscles contract, for this reason, it is found in many sports drinks. Soy products such as tofu or soy milk.
Jen Selter before and after
I am all about balance and moderation when it comes to what I put in my body. Living a healthy lifestyle doesn’t mean you can’t curb your sweet tooth fix.
Selter assures that she has achieved a striking figure, squatting with a barbell. However, not everyone believes her. Some fitness experts suggest that “improvement” was not without implants. Jen, of course, refutes these rumors.
Some people admire her beauty.
But there are a few, who skeptically shakes their heads and say: “Not real! Surgeons, operations, plastic! “. Jen Selter and her buttocks are no exception – did the girl resort to using implants or not? Is their workout routine so effective to have such beautiful buttocks? Or it is just a deal of medicine.
- Pictures before and after.
There is the most vivid confirmation of the fact that Jen used the services of a surgeon. And many consider that that is the photo of Selter, where she shows her ass before classes in the gym.
The difference is so obvious. So, without knowing what kind of girl it is, the first thought is – operation! The girl published a photo in order to demonstrate the difference between the “pumped” buttocks and the usual one. And Jennifer Selter never told on her Instagram about the operation of increasing the butt!
- Unbelievably round butt.
“Okay, pumped! But can classes in the hall really give such results? Yes, it is silicone! ” So, it is curious why the champions of Olympia are not blamed for the love of plastic?
“Look at these piles of muscles, pumped breasts, and gorgeous buttocks. After all, I just cannot believe it!” The right athletic load allows you to build the body, dazzle it again. Due to the diet, you can control your weight. But sport will enable you to make your figure worthy of a pedestal.
- The amorphousness of other parts of the body, unlike the buttocks.
“Okay, she pumped her ass! But where, then, is her pumped back, abdominals. And especially her legs? ”An excellent question. Only someone who does not have the gift of vision could ask such a question. Where? Look!
Selter body already shows that the girl is a fan of fitness. Look at her arms, stomach and of course, her legs. If Jennifer ate more, her legs would look more impressive in volume. Achieving slender (but muscular) legs is possible. In this case, you just need to follow a low-fat, low-carb diet. Also, do not forget to perform strength exercises in the gym.
- “Any girl cannot have such a priest like Jennifer. Even in the case of following the program of her training!” Say people who rarely even tear the ass off the couch. Have you ever tried?
Everything will become obvious if you come into the gym and look at the local women there. The booty, the chest, the belly. These parts of the sportswomen seem so unrealistically amazing. So it would be easy for ignorant people to accuse them of operations and the use of implants.
But genetics also plays an important role here. Pay attention to the photo of Jen’s mother. You can get confused when you look at a 40-year old lady. Mrs. Selter is incredibly good, fit and athletic because she is a fitness instructor. And she looks good not because she uses the services of surgeons.
How changed the model’s career?
- Since 2012, the model is the face of the brands NY20 and Game Plan Nutrition.
- A year later, she signed a contract with Nike, Lululemon and New Balance.
- Since 2014, Jeniffer has worked with The Legacy, a baseball player.
- In February of the same year, she became a representative of Cirrus. It is a company specializing in fitness products.
- Advertised MusclePharm brand perfume and FitMiss products.
- She Participated as an expert in the television show “Access Hollywood”, the TV show “Bethenny”.
- Appeared on the radio at Boomer and Carton.
- The model showed the basic techniques in the “The View” show live with Barbara Walters, Sherry Shepherd and co-host Jerry O’Connell.
- In June 2016, she participated in the famous “Beyond the Tank”.