How to get taller in 1 week and get a perfect posture? from Maxim Nikitin
Hello! I have long been thinking about whether it is possible to increase my height. I decided to ask you this. How to get taller in 1 week and get a perfect posture?
I heard about Englishwoman Alice Robinson, who tested several popular techniques. In a week, she managed to grow by 1.5 cm. This was due to a spinal stretch and an increase in the height of intervertebral discs by 1-2 mm. A good posture will increase the height of a few centimeters.
Having read several websites on the Internet, I found such information. Growth increases even during sleep. For 10 minutes spent lying on our backs, we become 5 mm higher. This is because the spine shrinks during the day. In the prone position, it regains its shape. The effect can be fixed with the help of exercises. But an adult whose growth zones are already closed (after 25 years) should not count on an enchanting result.
To increase height with the help of cycling, you need to adjust the height of the seat so that the pedals had to reach.
And so, I have a question: Is it possible for an adult to increase his height by several centimeters in a natural way? Do hoverings on the bar and other exercises help to grow in height?
Also, I know that it is possible to increase growth medically.
When growth is delayed during adolescence, growth hormone injections can be prescribed by a doctor leading to an increase in bones with open growth zones. For adults, who are eager to become taller, the last method remains – painful surgical operation of bone extraction. For each leg, staples with knitting needles are inserted into the surface layer of the bone; then the threaded rod extends 0.25 mm four times a day. The operation adds 6-7 cm of height but takes up to 12 months, most of which the patient spends on crutches.
I used to do practice top 10 core fitness exercises that are easy to do. Some results were visible after a month of training! So, What to do to grow? Can an adult grow up? What factors influence a person’s height? Is it possible to increase height by 10 cm? What are some supplements to increase growth?
I really need your help, because I feel insecure and very uncomfortable. But I am sure you can advise something greatly effective! Thanks!
It is very interesting question. It seems to me, that every person who is not satisfied with his height wants to know how to increase it, what are height increasing exercises and other different methods to increase height. I want to share with you the best ways to increase height naturally that were so useful for me. Moreover, you should know that it is really possible to get taller after 18, 25 and even 40 years, but do not be frustrated if your results are not amazing because you are already adult and your body is not supposed to grow.
7 Best ways to increase height naturally:
#1 HANGING ON THE BAR
This exercise to increase your height is very easy to perform: you do not need to pull up. Just grab the handle and hang for as long as you can. Gradually increase the time of hanging. Exercise allows you to strengthen the muscles of the back and the press.
#2 STABLE ON SHOULDERS
When performing this exercise, you must stretch your legs all the way. It is important to keep the angle practically at 90 ° and do not sharply clog your legs in different directions, otherwise, you can get injured.
#3 PERFORM COBRA EXERCISE
This stretching exercise to increase height is useful for the spine and help to stretch the muscles of the back, the press, the back of the thigh and the buttock muscles.
#4 DO THE SLOPES
When tilting, try to keep your legs straight, and touch your fingers with your toes. Also, do not forget each time to increase the number and depth of the slopes.
To increase body height you can jump on a rope, playing basketball or just standing in place. It depends on you. But the exercise will definitely allow you to strengthen the bones, muscles, and eventually add a couple of centimeters in height.
#6 DO AN EXERCISE BRIDGE ON THE SHOULDERS
This simple exercise will not only strengthen the lower back but also pump muscle of the press and the buttock muscles.
Swimming is the best way to increase your body height because in water the load on the discs between the vertebral and bone of the skeleton is much smaller. The joints become more mobile during swimming. This facilitates the growth process.
Other factors that also help to increase your height are nutrition and healthy sleep (do not sleep less than 8-9 hours a day).
To become taller you need to eat enough calcium, iron, vitamin D, other macro-, trace elements and vitamins that are necessary for normal functioning of the body.
Also, you should sleep on a hard surface. And I recommend you to pick the right orthopedic mattress and pillow.
Moreover, I advise you to read Best tips from experts about how to get taller. This article is really useful. Hope you will follow my piece of advice and will be satisfied with your results.
Hello! Although the height is a matter of genetics mostly, it is always possible to improve our posture. One week is quite a small period, a month is more appropriate for visible results but that’s the important start. So, remember the following tips to get taller. Decent diet and good sleep. Make sure you are getting enough nutrients and vitamins, sleep on an orthopedic surface, your pillow should be hard. The easiest exercise for a perfect posture is hanging on a bar. Try to do it as long as you can, it will make your spin and muscles stronger. Riding a bicycle is great as well as some yoga poses – standing on your shoulders, “cobra” and “crab” stretching, different body bends etc. Jumping rope will help too! Good luck!
Hi! There are no method to get taller, but several to get perfect posture.
Many posture exercises do not require much effort and are easy to do at home. It is desirable to combine stretching and strengthening of the back muscles with coordination training. It is the need to keep your back straight. Keeping solves a particular problem that develops the habit of maintaining correct posture.
You can start by wearing a book on your head. Sit or walk for 5 minutes. The book can be replaced with a bag of sand or salt. The optimal weight is 200-300 grams.
Yoga offers a lot of exercises for correct posture.
To take the Pose posture, you need to sit on the mat, bending your knees and pressing your feet to the floor, grasp the shins with your hands, straighten your spine and straighten your shoulders, and then lean back, lifting your legs and maintaining balance. When you manage to do this exercise without effort for 20 seconds, you can complicate it. You should straighten your arms and stretch them forward. Then straighten your legs.
Cobra pose stretches and strengthens the back muscles. To perform this asana you need to lie on your stomach, put your palms on the floor next to your shoulders and begin to bend your back, tearing the chest from the floor. It is enough to keep the body in this position for 20 seconds 3-4 times.
Being engaged in the gym and doing exercises with weights, it is important to follow a few simple rules:
• Start training with a warm-up, paying particular attention to the upper half of the body: circular movements of the body, bends, stretching on fitball are very useful for posture.
• Traction of the upper block behind the head and the lower block to the belt should be performed slowly, carefully, with a minimum weight.
• During the exercise, use the fixer for the knees, monitor the correctness of the exercise and try to keep your back level. Avoid jerking and swinging of the case.
I like your question about factors that influence a person’s height. I think everyone should know them. I have read a lot on this theme and want to share my knowledge with you.
Factors that influence human hight:
According to scientists, the influence of genetics on this process is 60-80 percent. Therefore, in families where both parents are high, the appearance of a child who will have a short height is practically impossible. But it does not mean that growth cannot be regulated. Some factors brake the normal process of human development, so it is desirable to exclude them. The most important factors that prevent a person from growing and developing normally are alcohol and narcotics. If you use them at a young age, you can not be as high as you suppose to be. Growth can be slowed down not only because of alcohol and drugs but also because of nutrition.
How to find out your genetic height?
Your predicted height can be easily calculated. To do this, you need to know the height of your mother and father in centimeters, that you need to sum. If you are a male, then add 13 to the number you got, and if you are female, then subtract 13. Then divide the sum by two. The number you finally get is average predictable height, that may differ from the actual 10 centimeters. If you want to reach such height, you must have a healthy lifestyle.
It is better to have a balanced diet and do not have excess weight. I think you have noticed that those who have an excess weight seems lower than they really are. A slender person not only seems higher but still feels much better than a fat one. To increase the height, you need to follow a certain diet. It must include a protein. You can consume protein in dairy products, bison milk, white poultry meat, fish, soybeans. These products help to build muscles, strengthen bones. Also, do not eat food that contains fast carbohydrates – all kinds of sweets, pizza, soda, etc. They destroy the normal functioning of the motor apparatus.
Products with calcium also affect the growth of bones and muscle. In products such as spinach, dairy products, cabbage you can find it. So I recommend you to read about Top 5 cabbage smoothie recipes and make them on your own. They are so tasty. Moreover, it is necessary to always consume zinc-saturated products. I know that a lack of zinc can negatively affect the health of a person. (you can have a lower height then it was supposed to be). Zinc is in oysters, zucchini, wheat germ, pumpkin, peanuts, seafood and meat of lamb. Children’s muscles and bones cannot be developed well if it is lack of Vitamin D in their bodies.
Hope this information will be useful for you:)
It is really interesting question. I think you know that getting a perfect posture is important not only for getting taller, but mainly for your health. I want to share with you my knowledge on this topic.
How to get the perfect posture:
In everyday life
– If you stand, then lean on two legs simultaneously, it will allow you to distribute the load evenly and avoid over-tension of the spine.
– When walking, keep your back straight, straighten your shoulders, pull the stomach a little. The head should be raised, and the neck should not turn aside.
– If you carry bag only on the one shoulder, regularly change your shoulders.
– If you need to carry a load, distribute it evenly between two hands.
– If you like heels, do not choose the one on the very high heels, let your legs rest. And for everyday life, choose shoes on a small steady heel.
– Never clamp the handset between the shoulder and head, this position can become a habit and over time will curvature the spine.
– If you are a young mother, then get used to wear a child with both hands in front of you. You can use a sling for this, it is very convenient. And when you walk with the baby, put him a stroller.
Even when you are sleeping, your back may be in the wrong position and distorted. And if your position is constantly wrong, then no exercise will help you to correct the situation. Therefore, it is important to pay attention to your sleeping place. That’s what it should be:
1. The pillow should not be too low or high, soft or excessively rigid.
2. Try to change the pose for sleep all the time.
3. The mattress must have an average stiffness.
EFFECTIVE EXERCISES FOR THE PERFECT POSTURE
I suggest you learn and remember the most effective exercises you can do at home:
– Stand on the arms, leaning against the floor with your hands and knees bent over your legs. Then flatten your back, lifting your head up and throwing it out, exhale. Then bend your back, like a cat, breathing in your stomach. Hold in each position for a few seconds.
– Lie on the floor, stretch your arms along the trunk, bend your leg slightly with your knees and stoop into the floor. After that, without pulling out the back and shoulders from the floor, raise the basin above (try hard!). Return to the original position. Make at least 20 repetitions.
– You will need a gym stick (if you do not have one, take an ordinary stick, or, for example, an umbrella cane). Lie on the stomach, place your hands behind you, take the reed. Lift your arms without releasing the stick, hold them in that position, and then lower them. Repeat the exercise 15-20 times.
– Place a book on your head, straighten your back, spread your shoulders, pull your stomach. Go so that the trunk is straight and the book does not fall from the head.
Also here are some simple exercises that are available to all office workers and students and help to correct the posture:
– Place your arms on the armrests of the armchair, squeeze the shoulder blades together, pull the stomach, straining its muscles. Now throw your head back and stay in this position for 30-50 seconds.
– Hold your arms back and grip them into the lock. Now raise them as high as possible, do not divide, hold in that position for a few seconds, then turn back to the previous position. Repeat 10 times.
– In sitting position, do the shoulder rotation, pulling them as far as possible. Continue for 1-2 minutes.
– Push your back to the back of the chair, try to grab it from behind with your hands. Hold in such a position, bending your back, then return to the original position. Repeat this exercise at least 15-20 times.
To conclude, do not forget that it is so important to get a perfect posture not only to become taller, but to be healthy. Also I recommend you to read this article about How to easily achieve the right body posture.
Hello dear! It is a fascinating question, and I think that I know how to help you.
First of all, I want you to know that I am not very tall. That is why I also was interested in this question some years ago. Generally, be sure it is possible to get taller even in older age. Moreover, it is important to say that you don’t need to take growth additives or to do the painful surgical operation of bone extraction. However, of course, you shouldn’t expect a quick result. You need to engage in special physical exercises to improve your posture regularly. Also, you should review your style of clothes. Bellow, I want you to give some pieces of advice that help me to get taller up to 6cm:
Set back your shoulders to get taller. In general, maintaining the correct posture with straightening shoulders helps you visually grow and become a few centimetres taller.
Eat more proteins. Research shows that lack of protein is the main reason why children people cannot grow up quickly.
Watch your posture while working. Generally, continuous staying in a sitting position lead to postural disorder. It includes everything (starting from work in the office, ending with driving a car).
Go swimming and play basketball. I want you to know that without any doubts these type of sports activities will help you to get taller. However, time must pass if you’re going to get a good result.
Perform exercises on the bar. I want you to know that the best training on the bar for your back are pull-ups. It will “straight” your spine and help you grow.
Dress in the right colours. Clothing can make a person visually higher or lower. The best combination to increase height is the combination of “light bottom + dark top.
Change your hairstyle. Visually stretch in height by a few centimetres will help the hair, which is raised by a styling gel.
Also, some days ago I have read an article: How to Get Taller? Best Tips from our Experts. Take a look at it. Probably you will find something useful for you.
Thanks for these tips I got success, and now I am healthy and pretty tall.
Please login or Register to submit your answer