What are simple filling healthy recipes for breakfast? from Stuart Barnett
Hello, guys, my name is John. Today I would like to ask you some questions about healthy food. Personally, I eat breakfast every day. But my usual breakfast foods are not always healthy. I like chocolate chips, peanut butter, burrito, overnight oats, almond butter, breakfast sandwiches, maple syrup, egg cups. Currently looking for healthy breakfast ideas! I think that you should start your day with easy healthy breakfast.
Besides, I adore fruit and vegetable kefir smoothies for weight loss. But guess they’re not suitable for my first meal. As for me, breakfast is an important meal, because it gives you energy for the hours before dinner, so it should be very filling and healthy. Sometimes it is tough to find time to have breakfast because we are all in a hurry in the morning. However, I think we should not skip it and make it healthy, nutritive and of course tasty.
Well, I’m looking for my perfect and easy recipes to cook breakfast, and I hope you can help me. What are some good healthy breakfast recipes? Are they filling? What do you usually eat for lunch, guys? I will be extremely pleased if you help me. I’m looking forward to your answers, thanks.
Greetings! Oh, I love making breakfast so much! This is probably my favorite meal. Here I can suggest you a lot of breakfast variations, but today I have a special mood. I’ve made for my breakfast today my favorite pancakes! But, what is more, they are healthy and useful!
Dietetic apple pancakes
- oat flour — 100 g
- corn flour — 60 g
- apple — 2 pcs
- milk 0.5% – 200 ml
- stevia (sugar replacement) — 2g (I use natural powdered one)
- egg — 2 pcs
- lemon juice — 1 tablespoon
- cinnamon — 1/2 of teaspoon
- salt — 1g (I use the Himalayan one)
Step 1. Mix cinnamon, stevia, flour and salt together.
Step 2. Slightly pour milk, break eggs one by one while making a dough. Don’t forget to knead the dough all the time.
Step 3. Peel your apples and slice them into 3 mm slices. Don’t forget to spray some lemon juice on your apples and mix them with a dough.
Step 4. Bake them on the nonstick pan with medium heat.
Step 5. Let’s make a sauce: mix 2 tablespoons of greek yogurt with 1 teaspoons of cinnamon and 50 g of melted dark chocolate.
Step 6. Before serving the dish I would recommend you to pour your sauce on the top of your pancakes and add some grapes. Bon appetite!
I agree that breakfast is very important meal and it should be tasty and nutritive. Today I have found one delicious healthy pancakes recipe, hope you will like it.
Well, to cook it you need such ingredients like yoghurt, oatmeal flour, milk, eggs, baking powder, stevia, banana, honey. Then whisk yoghurt and eggs, make a mixture. Mix flour, baking powder and stevia in another dish. Then mix everything together, add milk and banana. Fry it on non-stick frying pan. When pancakes are ready, sprinkle them with honey and add some pieces of banana. Have a nice meal, John 🙂
As you know, breakfast is a very important meal during the day. You must be sure, that its full of vitamins and minerals you need. What is more, at the same time breakfast should be tasty. So my advice to you is – choose very well and plan ahead what you will eat for breakfast.
Here I have some options for you.
- Protein bar (easy to make and cheap)
You need : uncooled oatmeal, peanut butter, and coconut milk. Remember about vanilla protein powder. Prepare it like this: pour the coconut drain (or cream) into an extensive bowl, race until smooth if vital. Add protein powder and keep whisking. Next gather nutty spread and blend everything into a single unit with a spoon. Add uncooked cereal and combine everything – you may need to utilize your hands now. Line a dish with heating paper or thwart, move the blend in and straighten it until smooth. Chill in the ice chest medium-term (or least 2hrs) at that point cut into 12 or 14 bars.
2. Protein pancakes
You need jogurt, protein, milk, ground oats. Prepare: put oat wheat into an extensive blending dish. Split the eggs in, pour in the drain, include nectar (or stevia), salt and 1 tsp of olive oil. Include yogurt and blend well. Put aside for 15 minutes to douse. Heat a vast skillet over medium warmth. Utilize a sheet of paper towel to dampen it with oil. Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of player onto skillet and cook until set and daintily brilliant. Flip painstakingly with a thin spatula, and cook until caramelized the underside.
Hope you like these recipes.
Hello! I totally recommend you to try Tomato toast with macadamia ricotta, it is worth it!
- 1 cup soaked raw macadamia nuts, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons white mellow miso paste
- 2 small cloves garlic
- 8-10 tablespoons filtered water
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 6-8 slices whole grain gluten-free bread (or bread of choice), toasted
- 1/2 pound tomatoes (see notes), sliced with 1/4″ thickness
- 1/2 cup macadamia ricotta
- 1/4 cup julienned shiso
- a few pinches black lava salt (or large grain sea salt)
- drain and rinse the macadamia nuts and place in an upright high-speed blender with nutritional yeast, vinegar, lemon juice, miso, garlic, 8 tablespoons of water, and salt. blend on high for 1 minute, scraping down the sides of the blender and adding water a tablespoon at a time, until you reach a fluffy creamy consistency. taste and adjust salt, vinegar, or lemon as necessary. transfer ricotta to a bowl and cover with cling wrap; refrigerate until ready to use.
- remove macadamia ricotta from the fridge and set aside,
- top toasted bread with macadamia ricotta, sliced tomatoes, julienned shiso, and a few pinches of black salt. cut the toast in half and serve.
Please login or Register to submit your answer