Looking for available and effective way to lose weight? Apple cider vinegar is a natural, though specific remedy for weight loss.
Franziska Spritzler states on healthline.com:
To keep fit, girls sometimes literally drink an acetum, often with the approval of dietologists and doctors. Beautiful color and tart characteristic flavor, as well as many useful substances in the composition, do not yet make vinegar a universal auxiliary for acquiring model forms.
Apple cider vinegar meal plan
It is important to understand that the process of losing weight with cider vinegar is a complicated complex of actions which require a constant and correct campaign.
- Drink diluted cider acetum: 2 teaspoons of vinegar to 300 ml of water. You can add a teaspoon of honey for taste;
- Apple cider acetum should be taken 30 minutes before eating;
- It is taken 3 times a day: in the morning after awakening, before lunch, and before dinner.
- Dinner should be light and contain raw or baked fruit/vegetables;
- You can take acetum before bed: if you feel fine.
To make the process of losing weight faster and make it bring results, you should remember one thing. The right and effectively losing weight comprise healthy nutrition, keeping to a diet and regular sports training.
Of course, it makes sense to wait for the weight loss from apple cider vinegar only if you are ready to generally keep to a healthy nutrition. This diet won’t help those who eat at every opportunity, especially like sweets.
In any case:
- You cannot eat categorically cider acetum in its pure form: a burn of the mouth and esophagus, and then tissue necrosis is guaranteed;
- You can not use cider acetum for those who have any problems with the esophagus and stomach, hepatitis, increased acidity;
- If you are allergic to this product, then do not even think about it.
There are more bans on the use of cider acetum than recommendations. You should check them obligatorily.
Melissa Matthews remarks on menshealth.com:
Benefits of apple cider acetum
Despite the fact that cider vinegar is quite dangerous in usage, it has a number of useful properties.
- There are more bans on the use of cider acetum than recommendations. You should check them obligatorily.
- Apple cider acetum contains many useful substances: sodium, phosphorus, calcium, iron, potassium, pectin;
- It contains a number of useful organic acids: malic, lactic, citric, oxalic acids;
- Has antioxidant properties;
- It improves digestion and helps with reduced acidity;
- Helps with problems with the gastrointestinal tract;
- Helps fight against fungal diseases;
- Clears the body;
- Improves the appearance of the skin.
Apple cider acetum is made by a microbiological method:
Bacteria doesn’t only change, but also in the course of fermentation, the composition of the raw material used for the preparation of acetum is peculiarly improved. For example, the amino acids in it are three times more than in fresh ones.
Modern industrial methods allow maintaining the viability of acetic bacteria and the concentration of acid.
It does not allow the reproduction of unwanted microorganisms, achieving consistent quality of products. However, the shelf life of cider vinegar is limited to two years, during which it should be protected from direct sunlight and heat.
In the process of production, cider acetum is saved from large-scale sediment, and its further benefit depends directly on further processing.
- Pasteurized or distilled cider acetum is a clear, easily volatile aroma. It is less demanding of storage conditions, more neutral in the culinary plan, and, unfortunately, is of little use.
- Unpasteurized cider acetum that has not undergone intensive cleaning is usually labeled “eco” or “bio”. It is similar in color to apple juice, it can contain sediment or foamy film on the surface, and also has a characteristic fruity-yeast smell.
Conclusion: How to find the right cider vinegar?
Of course, you can make cider acetum yourself at home. But the right vinegar from the shop doesn’t much differ from homemade one. And it means that you can get to know how to chose the right vinegar in the shop.
- Right apple cider acetum is sold in clear bottles and differs in natural turbidity. If you see turbid acetum than take it and don’t think it is spoiled. On the contrary, filtered vinegar doesn’t contain all useful substances and vitamins. And it means that it’s of no use.
- Natural cider acetum can have small foam on the surface. No, it’s not mold, but a useful foam that is natural for a natural product.
Leave a Reply