Apple cider vinegar is a natural, though specific remedy, considered a good help in losing weight. To keep fit, girls sometimes literally drink an acetum, often with the approval of dietologists and doctors. Beautiful color and tart characteristic flavor, as well as many useful substances in the composition, do not yet make vinegar a universal auxiliary for acquiring model forms. Before you drink cider vinegar for weight loss, be sure to coordinate these plans with your doctor.
But we all know that everything good shouldn’t be too much. Useful in small quantities unpasteurized cider acetum can absolutely change its quantities turning into the drug. It’s worth to give the acetum more attention than it deserves.
How to lose 2 kg per week with apple cider acetum?
It is important to understand that the process of losing weight with cider vinegar is a complicated complex of actions which require a constant and correct campaign.
- Drink diluted cider acetum: 2 teaspoons of vinegar to 300 ml of water. You can add a teaspoon of honey for taste;
- Apple cider acetum should be taken 30 minutes before eating;
- It is taken 3 times a day: in the morning after awakening, before lunch, and before dinner.
- Dinner should be light and contain raw or baked fruit/vegetables;
- You can take acetum before bed: if you feel fine.
To make the process of losing weight faster and make it bring results, you should remember one thing. The right and effectively losing weight comprise healthy nutrition, keeping to a diet and regular sports training.
Of course, it makes sense to wait for the weight loss from apple cider vinegar only if you are ready to generally keep to a healthy nutrition. This diet won’t help those who eat at every opportunity, especially like sweets. In any case, the result of bacteria persistent work is among the aids for weight loss. Do not try to increase the daily portion of cider acetum to achieve a more impressing effect.
How is prohibited to drink apple vinegar?
There are more bans on the use of cider acetum than recommendations. You should check them obligatorily.
- You cannot eat categorically cider acetum in its pure form: a burn of the mouth and esophagus, and then tissue necrosis is guaranteed;
- You can not use cider acetum for those who have any problems with the esophagus and stomach, hepatitis, increased acidity;
- If you are allergic to this product, then do not even think about it.
It is important to remember that apple cider acetum, or more precisely, its acid can awaken all chronic and “sleeping diseases”. If you have been diagnosed with gastritis, which you could get rid of, it is better to refrain from this product. A great chance for his return.
Useful properties of apple cider acetum
Despite the fact that cider vinegar is quite dangerous in usage, it has a number of useful properties.
- Apple cider acetum contains many useful substances: sodium, phosphorus, calcium, iron, potassium, pectin;
- It contains a number of useful organic acids: malic, lactic, citric, oxalic acids;
- Has antioxidant properties;
- It improves digestion and helps with reduced acidity;
- Helps with problems with the gastrointestinal tract;
- Helps fight against fungal diseases;
- Clears the body;
- Improves the appearance of the skin.
Apple cider acetum is made by a microbiological method: apples and juice ferment the bacteria Acetobacter aceti, turning ethanol, into, in fact, acid. Due to the “live” production of vinegar from natural raw materials, aldehydes, esters, part of the “original” nutrients are preserved. In the case of apples, these are vitamins, iron, potassium, chrome and valuable fiber, pectin.
Bacteria doesn’t only change, but also in the course of fermentation, the composition of the raw material used for the preparation of acetum is peculiarly improved. For example, the amino acids in it are three times more than in fresh ones.
Modern industrial methods allow maintaining the viability of acetic bacteria and the concentration of acid. It does not allow the reproduction of unwanted microorganisms, achieving consistent quality of products. However, the shelf life of cider vinegar is limited to two years, during which it should be protected from direct sunlight and heat.
In the process of production, cider acetum is saved from large-scale sediment, and its further benefit depends directly on further processing. Pasteurized or distilled cider acetum is a clear, easily volatile aroma. He is less demanding of storage conditions, more neutral in the culinary plan, and, unfortunately, is of little use.
Unpasteurized cider acetum that has not undergone intensive cleaning is usually labeled “eco” or “bio”. It is similar in color to apple juice, it can contain sediment or foamy film on the surface, and also has a characteristic fruity-yeast smell.
Conclusion: How to find the right cider vinegar?
Of course, you can make cider acetum yourself at home. But the right vinegar from the shop doesn’t much differ from homemade one. And it means that you can get to know how to chose the right vinegar in the shop.
- Right apple cider acetum is sold in clear bottles and differs in natural turbidity. If you see turbid acetum than take it and don’t think it is spoiled. On the contrary, filtered vinegar doesn’t contain all useful substances and vitamins. And it means that it’s of no use.
- Natural cider acetum can have small foam on the surface. No, it’s not mold, but a useful foam that is natural for a natural product.