Mexican Taco recipe
- chicken fillet
- green (young) onion
- peppers stuffed with cheese
- smoked paprika
- sweet pepper
- chili peppers
- Slice chicken fillet into tiny parts, combine mint leaves ground with salt, stir, constantly expanding the mixture over the meat. Pour kefir, stir again, leave to marinate.
- We took sweet peppers filled with fresh cheese for the Taco base. Thoroughly chop it, include green onions, and grind to a paste.
- Include salt, smoked paprika and water to the cornmeal, form the dough.
- At the time when the dough is resting, let’s cook the chicken. Fry it in a deep fryer, pre-rolled in breadcrumbs.
- Make tortillas from the dough, fry immediately on the grill, on both sides. When the tortilla is ready, form a blank for Taco.
- It’s high time to cook a vegetable salad – add sweet peppers, tomatoes, and grilled corn. Blend everything with a little oil and season with Tabasco sauce.
- Close the tortilla with pepper paste, place the chicken on top – a spicy salad!
Video source: How to cook that?