Julienne with chanterelles outdoors
I love julienne very much, but I usually have it brought in small portions when ordering in the cafe. It's not enough for me. Today we prepare a whole frying pan of cheese sauce julienne.
- Chicken (fillet + hearts)
- Salt, pepper
- Chanterelle mushrooms
- Soy sauce
- Marinate chicken fillet (lemon, soy sauce + salt + pepper + smoked paprika)
- Fry the hearts over high temperature.
- Fry the chanterelles first (they demand time to cook). Add onion, garlic, and thyme.
- Sauce: cream + flour + salt + turmeric + nutmeg. This is not béchamel, this is our sauce:)
- Cook chicken fillet on grill.
- Finally, make julienne: hearts, sliced chicken stick to mushrooms. Pour the sauce. Generously cover it with grated cheese.
During the shooting, Andrew had a great idea to sprinkle it with coals to bake the cheese on top.
Video source: How to cook that?
Leave a Reply