Fried potatoes with ribs and mushrooms + secret ingredient
- beef ribs
- beef tenderloin
- sunflower oil
- greens (fennel, parsley, thyme)
- Add chopped greens, garlic, salt, and pepper to the butter. Blend thoroughly and set aside.
- Pour sunflower oil on a heated pan. When the oil heats up, add sliced mushrooms, fry a little, add carrots, onions, and spices.
- When the mushrooms become golden, remove from the pan.
- Next, beef ribs and tenderloin go in the pan. Add salt and pepper, fry until fully cooked. Remove the meat part from the pan.
- After that, give the shredded potatoes in the pan, add salt and pepper while cooking.
- When the potatoes are cooked, add fried mushrooms and ribs. Mix thoroughly.
- It's time to add a secret ingredient – butter with greens and garlic. Cover with a lid, leave for a few minutes.
Video source: How to cook that?