What fitness bread and buns recipes while dieting do you know to do at home? from Maxim Nikitin
Hi! My name is Eden. I am a big fan of the bakery. I eat it every day – in the morning and the evening. And not only bread or something, but also buns, cookies and cakes. I really can’t stop.
I know that these products are pretty unhealthy. Especially for my body and figure. I would like to lose some weight as soon as possible, but my love to the bakery is stronger than the willingness to be slimmer.
I think there is only one solution – to find healthy and diet recipes of the bakery. Do you know any? Who has already baked fit bread and buns at home? Maybe I have to replace some ingredients. Have you heard something about German fitness bread? What do you know about the shop bread? What kinds of the bakery in the supermarkets are healthy? Where can I read or view a Mestemacher fitness bread review? Do you know anything about it?
I have read some information about banana bread and even tried to cook following the recipes. I got a delicious fitness bread that can be eaten during a diet!
I would be glad if you give me some recommendations.
It would be really awesome. Thanks!
Hi Eden! I would like to say that it’s rather problematic to be a fun of baking items and try to lose the weight. At any case, you should be ready to change your attitude to these products. Don’t be scared to experiment with new tastes and ingredients. There are a huge number of low-calorie baking recipes of bread, biscuits, brownies, cakes and muffins. Definetly, you can still enjoy your baking passion without overcoming your recommended calories in eating. Here is one of homemade healthy bread recipe. It takes only 5 minutes for preparation plus 1 hour in the oven. This time is absolutely enough to do any of your best workouts, and then take a shower. The ingredients of this bread are totally unprocessed and in combination help to nourishment.
Ingredients you need
- 4 glasses of whole grain spelt flour (you can use whole grain wheat or rice flour )
- 2 glasses of warm water
- 2 carrots (grated)
- 0,5 glass of seeds and/or nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, etc.)
- 1 tbsp of apple vinegar
- 1 package of dry yeast (2 ¼ tsp)
- 1 tsp of salt
To your taste you can add some spices like 1 tsp of cinnamon or 1 tsp oregano. Cinnamon is better to add when it is cold and oregano is super for hot weather. I did some trials with some other herbs.
- Mix the flour with salt, seeds and nuts. The oregano or cinnamon can be added to the dry ingredients
- Put the yeast into the warm water, mix and add apple vinegar
- Combine the wet and dry mixtures
- Grate the carrots and add them into the other ingredients.
- Put the final mixture into a baking form. Better to use a non-stick unit or lined it with parchment paper to avoid burning
- Place baking form in cold oven. Turn on the oven , set the temperature at 400°F (200°C) and bake for 60 minutes To get the split on the top of the bread, cut some lengthways lines with a knife after 5 minutes in the oven
- Take the bread out of the oven and cool it
That’s all. Enjoy your homemade healthy and fit bread!
Wow, I can say, that in this case, you should be very careful. Even baking fit bread can leave the spare fat on your body. Here I have for you two recipes.
Non-growing buckwheat bread
You need 100 g of buckwheat flour, 100 ml of water, 1 teaspoon of salt.
Prepare: mix the flour with water and salt with the help of a mixer. You can add favorite grains or spices to your cake (curry, marjoram). Put the dough into a small, rectangular form previously greased and sprinkled with flour. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 55 minutes.
Millet bread with avocado
You need 200 g cooked millet, 110 g of peanut flour, 160 g of peeled carrot, 1 ripe avocado, 20 g of dried tomatoes in olive oil
20 ml of tomato oil, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, half a teaspoon of ground coriander.
Prepare: pour olive oil, lemon juice, add avocado without skin and seeds, dried tomatoes, salt, and carrots to the blender. Blend to a smooth mass. Slowly add millet in the course of blending. Put the flour into the bowl and add the peanut flour during kneading. Then put the mass on a sheet of baking paper (the size of the grill from the oven). Spread the dough evenly over the whole with a wide knife. Turn on the hot air circulation and dry the mass for 120 minutes with the gently open door of the oven. Then, after removing it with a quick movement, turn the bread over to the other side and gently separate the mass from the paper. Put back into the oven and continue drying for another 100 – 120 minutes. If the mass is still moist, turn on the hot air and leave the bread for another hour. After drying, cut it into triangles.
Have a nice meal!
Do you believe that a bun can only contain 15 KCAL ?! Of course! Super idea for slimming – only 3 simple ingredients and 10 minutes of cooking. You can eat with dietary jam and peanut butter for breakfast or snack, and if you put a leaf of lettuce, tomato, a little low-fat cheese and a chicken breast cutlet – you get the perfect PP burger. Cook, eat in a fun and lose weight!
chicken egg – 3 pcs.
cottage cheese 0% – 1 tbsp. (soft or substitute with 10% fat natural yogurt)
salt – 1 g
Separate the proteins from yolks
Whip the whites with a pinch of salt /
Mix yolks with cottage cheese / yogurt
We introduce proteins into it, mix them homogeneously
We spread in the form of a cake on a silicone rug or good professional baking paper
Bake in preheated to a temperature of 180 ° C oven for about 7-8 minutes. Everything, you can enjoy! It’s incredible, but you can eat this bun while eating, even on drying and before going to bed. Enjoy your meal!
Hello! You can try to prepare Quinoa Bread.
2 1/2 tsp. active dry yeast
1 1/2 cups warm water
2 Tbsp. honey
4 oz. chickpea flour
4 oz. toasted quinoa flour
3.5 oz. sorghum flour
5.5 oz. potato starch
2 tsp. xanthan gum
1 tsp. fine sea salt
3 large eggs, room temperature
3 Tbsp. almond oil (or other oil with light flavor)
2 Tbsp. raw white quinoa
2 Tbsp. raw sunflower seeds
1. Add the yeast to warm water, and stir. Whisk in the honey, and let stand for 5–8 minutes.
2. In a bowl for a stand mixer, whisk together the chickpea flour, quinoa flour, sorghum flour, potato starch, xanthan gum, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine the eggs and oil. Then turn the mixer on a low speed, and mix in the yeast first, then the beaten eggs and oil. Mix for a couple minutes, then for a minute on medium, adding the quinoa and seeds.
4. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, and transfer the dough to the pan. Leave in a warm space in your house, and let rise for 30–45 minutes. When ready to bake, the loaf should have doubled in size.
5. Preheat the oven to 375°F, and ensure there’s space on the center rack. Bake the bread for 40–50 minutes until the loaf is browned. If you tap on the side, it should sound hollow.
6. Flip the bread out of the pan onto a clean, flat surface, and let sit on a wire rack. Once cooled completely, slice and serve. Store extra slices wrapped in foil and in a zippered plastic bag.
Please login or Register to submit your answer