It is believed that proper nutrition baking contains less harmful fats and calories. Therefore, wheat flour of the first grade falls to the blacklist when preparing dietary desserts. It is replaced by rye, corn, barley, lentil, rice. These varieties contain a minimum of harmful substances and a maximum of vitamins, microelements and fibre, beneficial for the work of the digestive tract.
Many will agree with the expression “Baking and a good figure – things completely incompatible.” But to live all the life, not eating bakery products, it is merely impossible. Sticking to the principles of proper nutrition, you can create your balanced diet for each day, in which there will be some restrictions and minimum prohibitions. We offer you recipes for baking with the use of low-calorie and useful products for its preparation.
3 Baking healthy snacks for weight loss
Are there any ready to cook food cooked like a healthy meal? Of course yes! Just add canned tuna, salad, tomato, diet cheese and you will have tasty burger. Just try!
- 20 gr Oat bran
- 15 gr Wheat bran
- 5 gr Psyllium
- 90 ml Water or fatless milk
- 2 gr Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Black sesame as a decoration
- ½ teaspoon Grinded nutmeg + ½ teaspoon of green cardamom
- 1 Egg
Mix brans, psyllium, salt, spices and baking powder.
Whisk eggs with milk with the help of fork, pour this mixture into dry mixture, stir until smooth.
Pour mixture into the muffin pan, bake at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
If you want the bun to be sweet, you can add 1 gr of stevia. That’s all, the bun is ready. Have a nice meal.
- 1 Egg
- 250 gr Diet homemade cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons Tomato paste
- 1 gr Grinded black pepper
- 15 gr Fresh greenery
- 180 gr Cauliflower
- 90 gr Canned tuna 1/2 tin for filling which can be different: mushrooms, olives, zucchini
Peel cauliflower, cut into pieces and boil for 2-3 minutes or put into microwave for some minutes.
Cool it down, add 1/3 of grated cheese, whisked egg, vegetable oil, spices and make a dough.
Shape a round base. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 240 degrees.
Spread the base with diet tomato paste.
Put the filling, sprinkle with a cheese.
Put in the oven again for 5 minutes.
That’s all. Enjoy this tasty pizza. Have a nice meal.
- 3 Chicken egg or you can change 2 eggs to 1 vegan egg with chia seeds – pour 1 tablespoon of chia seeds with 4 tablespoons of water, mix, leave for 10-30 minutes
- 75 gr Wheat bran or grinded oatmeal brans
- 35 gr 0% quark
- 25 gr Flax meal
- 60 ml 1% kefir
- ½ teaspoon Soda gluten free
- 1 gr Pink salt I use Himalayan
- 1 gr Stevia
- ½ Apple for filling
- 2 tablespoons Gogi berries it can also be raisins or dried fruits
- 1.5 Walnut
- 1 tablespoon Cedar nuts
- 1 gr Cinnamon
- 2 gr Milled nutmeg
Sieve quark, add brans, kefir, soda, salt and stevia.
Whisk eggs with fork and add to the dough.
Leave dough for 15 minutes.
Then add flax meal and roll out the dough.
Roll it into the food wrap and put into the fridge for 40 minutes.
Now place the dough on silicon mat. I rolled it out to 0.7 mm but you can make it even thinner.
Then place apples, Gogi berries, cinnamon, nutmeg, nuts on the dough. Sprinkle with stevia. Add any other ingredients which you want.
Roll it and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Cool down, sprinkle with dry milk, cut into pieces and enjoy. Have a nice meal.
I served it with homemade ice cream – whisk banana and mango with 2 tablespoons of milk and add scalded cream (100 ml of milk, 1 yellow yolk, 1 tablespoon of corn starch, stevia at option, mix everything and boil until thickening).
Conclusion: you should also consider the compatibility of products
- Any flour products, including baking, are not recommended for eating with protein foods – eggs, meat, cheese and nuts.
- It is not recommended to consume sour and sweet carbohydrates in the same way, as well as two concentrated and different in composition protein. Their processing requires a different concentration of digestive juice.
- Cakes, muffins, cakes, brownies, rolls and other pastries are not combined with jellies, jams, sugar molasses, fruit butter.