The fitness aerobic platform is perfect sports equipment for men and women. With its help, you can make your dream body – fit and toned. The Step Original Aerobic Platform – Health Club Size is a great home-fitness tool for beginners to experts and is appropriate for a variety of aerobic and strength exercises.
SEE ALSO: Michelle Lewin Fitness Platform Review
In fact, by doing a full body workout you’ll be improving cardio, shaping and toning muscles, burning fat and keeping balance. Performing various exercises on an elevated platform, you will exercise your upper and lower body and cardiovascular system. So let’s get to know more about this amazing product!
The Step Original Aerobic Platform – Health Club Size
- Made in the United States from strong, recyclable high-density polyethylene
- Includes full-size (43” L x 16” W x 4” H) teal aerobic platform and 4 original purple risers
- The platform features premium nonslip, comfort cushion top and supports up to 350 lbs
- Four non-skid feet on each riser and platform prevents sliding or scratching floors
- Vary workout difficulty by adjusting platform height from 4” to 6” to 8” using risers
Top advantages of the Aerobic Platform
- Practice whole-body workout with The Step Original Aerobic Platform – Health Club Size – the same step used in fitness clubs across the country. This assortment includes a grey platform with premium support cushion top and four original black risers to create the foundation for any workout program.
- The Original Health Club Size platform features a wide 43” L x 16” W x 4” H stepping surface with a nonslip grip for added safety and a comfort cushion (non-latex) top that is easy on the hands, feet, and back. Burn more calories the higher you step with 4” to 6” to 8” platform height options using the 16” L x 16” W x 2” H risers.
- Each riser and platform is made with four non-skid feet to prevent sliding or moving during exercise. The sturdy risers can be used on any kind of indoor floors from carpet to concrete to hardwood without leaving behind scratches. The Step is a great home-fitness tool for beginners to experts and is customizable for a variety of aerobic and strength exercises.
- Made in the United States, this set is made from durable, recyclable high-density polyethylene that holds up to 350 pounds (or up to 500 lbs with risers). This product is backed by a 90-day manufacturer’s warranty period.
Conclusion: Pros and Cons of The Step Original Aerobic Platform – Health Club Size