It’s that time of the year again. When your best friends are quilts, books, woollen stockings and pumpkin spice. And don’t forget to watch a sappy movie with your significant other. We may have already hidden under sweaters and quilts, but it’s essential to look our best and stay fit all year round. These hearty recipes will contribute to the cosiness of the fall without ruining your figure.
You’ll instantly remember your childhood after tasting rich chicken puree soup, the pampushky will surprise you with their aroma, and the delicious vegetarian lasagna will win your heart, and you’ll never want to go back to the real thing again! Give them a try and see for yourself that you will have a long-term relationship with these dishes.
- % cottage cheese — 1 tablespoon soft one
- egg — 2 pcs
- psyllium — 1 tablespoon
- 1 % kefir — 1 tablespoon
- water — 125 ml
- baking powder — 1/2 teaspoon
- casein — 40 g
- salt — 1g I have this Himalayan one + seasonings to your taste
- onion — 2 tablespoons green, dried
- sesame — 1 teaspoon for decoration
For everyone who is in love with the lasagna — my new healthy recipe. And for those who love to eat something tasty and, what is more, useful. Cook and eat only healthy dishes!
- lasagna noodles — 4 pcs you can make them on your own from the whole grained flour, one egg white and water
- champignon — 80 g fresh
- carrot — 30 g
- leek — 30 g
- bell pepper — 300 g
- tomato paste — 4 tablespoons without and sugar, in this recipe I've used my own homemade tomato paste
- basil — 15 g fresh
- salt — 2 g (I have this pink Himalayan one where 1 g is for “bolognese” and 1 g for
- “bechamel” sauce)
- turmeric — 1 g for example this one
- black cardamon — 1 g I use this one
- oregano — 1g I have this one
- cornstarch — 4 tablespoons I have this one. We will use it for our “bechamel” sauce
- 0.5 % milk — 500 ml for “bechamel” sauce
- dietetic hard cheese — 40 g I use my own homemade hard cheese I've made with this recipe. You can replace it with any other hard cheese from the shop + 5 psc of olives
- Step1.Let's begin with “bolognese” sauce. Grate carrot on a fine grater, chop vegetables and mushrooms, grate cheese.
- Step 2. Pour seasonings on the nonstick pan, lightly frying them, then add some water and carrot with leek. After a while add other vegetables and mushrooms, stew it until half cooked. Then add some more water and tomato paste, salt to your taste and stew it for a little bit longer.
- Step 3. Now let's make a la “bechamel” sauce. For this you will need to mix milk with nutmeg, salt and starch, put it on fire and boil it until thick ( its taste and smell are gorgeous).
- Step 4. Now lets put our lasagna together. At the bottom of the mould pour a little bit of “bechamel” sauce, then put a layer of lasagna noodles, then put vegetables, “bolognese”, then again “bechamel”, a few chopped olives and slightly cover it with grated cheese.
- Step 5. After this put another layer of lasagna noodles, then again vegetables, “bolognese” and so on. Cover the mould with foil paper and put it in an oven for 45 minutes with a 180°С temperature.
- Step 6. Get it out, decorate with fresh basilic and enjoy the great vegetarian lasagna! Bon appetit to everyone!
- All you need is :
- chicken breast - 300 g
- carrot - 1 pcs
- cabbage - 100 g
- 0.5 % milk - 125 ml nonfat one
- corn flour - 1 tablespoon I use this one
- ghee oil melted - 1 tablespoon (I have this one, but you can use any other plant oil)
- pink salt - 1 g to your taste, I use this Himalayan one
- curry - 2 g to your taste, like this
- grind black pepper - 1 g to your taste, like this. + 2 g of black cardamon
- Step 1. Firstly, boil the chicken breast in 2 l of water for 20-30 minutes.
- Step 2. Next, you need to strain the broth from the chicken. In the broth we add carrot and cabbage, cook until its ready.
- Step 3. While everything is preparing, chop the chicken breast.
- Step 4. Add milk, corn flour, your plant milk and also prepared vegetables to the chicken.
- Step 5. Blend it all together until smooth.
- Step 6. Add the rest of the broth in your puree soup until you get the consistency you want.
- Step 7. You can also add salt, pepper, curry and black cardamon to your soup if you’d like. That’s it! Bon appetit!
Conclusion: enjoy the fall with these healthy dinner ideas
Not only are these dishes mouthwateringly delicious, they are also very healthy. They will supply you will all the vitamins, minerals and fibre you’ll be needing for the fall. Everyone knows that with the first colds comes avitaminosis that can lead to bad consequences. It affects your entire body, makes you feel terrible and be vulnerable to infection. However, with recipes like these, vitamin deficiency doesn’t stand a chance. They are rich in vegetables, which makes these dishes healthy, but nonetheless appetizing.
Eating healthy doesn’t mean denying yourself that cosy feeling that comes with the fall. You can eat just as healthy with just a little imagination and treat your loved ones to flavourful, delightful and unforgettable meals.