Looking for a healthy butter substitute? Avocado oil is preferable because of its nutritional value, chemical composition and taste characteristics.
Hrefna Palsdottir reports on healthline.com:
In fact, avocado oil is one of the most ecologically pure vegetable oils. Regular consumption of this oil raises your mood, improves working capacity, charges with life energy and helps to cope with psycho-emotional disorders.
This amazing oil will benefit not only for your health but also for weight loss. How does it happen? It does not hold water in the body. On the contrary, the water is well removed and it is easy for you to lose weight.
Using the avocado oil as the healthy butter substitute you will benefit a lot. Let’s get to know more about this amazing oil!
- The oil contains a wide range of useful fatty acids: oleic, palmitic, palmitoleic, linolenic acid, stearic. These healthy fats regulate cholesterol and fat metabolism, participate in cell reproduction, remove toxins, heavy metals, radionuclides from the body, and contribute to the normalization of blood circulation.
- It is extremely rich in vitamins and minerals that are well absorbed by the body. Here is a partial list of vitamins and minerals contained in this super healthy oil: vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E (5 times more than in olive oil), F, K, PP, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium , manganese, silicon, iron, sodium, copper, iodine, cobalt, barium, vanadium, molybdenum, boron, nickel, aluminum, titanium, silver, strontium, lead, tin.
- It has medicinal and regenerating properties that it owes to its high content of beneficial fatty acids.
- This amazing oil also has antioxidant properties, thanks to vitamins A and B.
- It helps to normalize blood pressure, improves the elasticity of blood vessels and reduces blood viscosity.
- This oil, like many other beneficial vegetable oils, effectively lowers blood cholesterol. Thereby helping the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
- It contributes to the treatment of cholelithiasis and diseases of the digestive system (for example, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, gastritis, pancreatitis, and cholecystitis).
- The oil is good for joints. Its regular use is a good prevention of articular rheumatism and gout.
- It can help cure some forms of male and female infertility. Also, it has a beneficial effect on male potency.
- This useful oil is also beneficial for nursing mothers – it stimulates mother’s milk.
Avocado oil as butter substitute
Actually, the regular oil consumption helps to improve the work of the digestive system. In case you substitute butter by this oil while preparing dishes, you will contribute to your health as well as to weight loss.
Besides, this oil has a really delicious taste. So the dishes made of it will be very tasty. So let’s figure out how you can use this product in the kitchen!
- Good for salad seasoning. Improve the taste of any salad and make it healthier
- Meat and vegetable cooking. You can cook it for a long time and save the original taste
- Good for frying. Due to the chlorophyll content, the sauce color is saved fresh and green at the end of frying
- Pasta dressing. You can make amazing pasta sauces with the addition of spices
- Cooking soups. The oil adds a pleasant aroma and taste
- Adding to children nutrition mixtures. It is safe and loved by kids
Conclusion: Are there some contradictions to Avocado oil consuming?
Though this oil is said to be very beneficial to the organism, there still can be some contradictions. Get to know them before you start consuming the oil.
- Product intolerance. It can be determined only by the test.
- Using the oil inside, it is better to start with a small dose – half a teaspoon. In the absence of reaction within three days, gradually bring the portion to the required volume.
- People who have problems with the kidneys need to consult a doctor before consuming this oil.
Leave a Reply