In fact, avocado oil is one of the most ecologically pure vegetable oils. It is more preferable among other healthy products because of its nutritional value, chemical composition and taste characteristics. Regular consumption of this oil raises your mood, improves working capacity, charges with life energy and helps to cope with psycho-emotional disorders.
This amazing oil will benefit not only for your health but also for weight loss. How does it happen? It does not hold water in the body. On the contrary, the water is well removed and it is easy for you to lose weight. Using the avocado oil as the healthy butter substitute you will benefit a lot. Let’s get to know more about this amazing oil!
Top 10 facts of Avocado oil benefits for health
- The oil contains a wide range of useful fatty acids: oleic, palmitic, palmitoleic, linolenic acid, stearic. These healthy fats regulate cholesterol and fat metabolism, participate in cell reproduction, remove toxins, heavy metals, radionuclides from the body, and contribute to the normalization of blood circulation.
- It is extremely rich in vitamins and minerals that are well absorbed by the body. Here is a partial list of vitamins and minerals contained in this super healthy oil: vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E (5 times more than in olive oil), F, K, PP, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium , manganese, silicon, iron, sodium, copper, iodine, cobalt, barium, vanadium, molybdenum, boron, nickel, aluminum, titanium, silver, strontium, lead, tin.
- It has medicinal and regenerating properties that it owes to its high content of beneficial fatty acids.
- This amazing oil also has antioxidant properties, thanks to vitamins A and B.
- It helps to normalize blood pressure, improves the elasticity of blood vessels and reduces blood viscosity.
- This oil, like many other beneficial vegetable oils, effectively lowers blood cholesterol. Thereby helping the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
- It contributes to the treatment of cholelithiasis and diseases of the digestive system (for example, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, gastritis, pancreatitis, and cholecystitis).
- The oil is good for joints. Its regular use is a good prevention of articular rheumatism and gout.
- It can help cure some forms of male and female infertility. Also, it has a beneficial effect on male potency.
- This useful oil is also beneficial for nursing mothers – it stimulates mother’s milk.
Avocado oil as the healthy butter substitute in nutrition
Actually, the regular oil consumption helps to improve the work of the digestive system. In case you substitute butter by this oil while preparing dishes, you will contribute to your health as well as to weight loss. Besides, this oil has a really delicious taste. So the dishes made of it will be very tasty. So let’s figure out how you can use this product in the kitchen!
- Good for salad seasoning. Improve the taste of any salad and make it healthier
- Meat and vegetable cooking. You can cook it for a long time and save the original taste
- Good for frying. Due to the chlorophyll content, the sauce color is saved fresh and green at the end of frying
- Pasta dressing. You can make amazing pasta sauces with the addition of spices
- Adding to children nutrition mixtures. It is safe and loved by kids
- Cooking soups. The oil adds a pleasant aroma and taste
Top 7 healthy recipes with Avocado oil
- 2 ripe avocados
- lime juice
- iceberg lettuce
- different types of leaf lettuce
- sunflower sprouts
- Mitsuna salad
- pomegranate or passion fruit grains
- lime juice
- avocado oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- First of all, prepare a salad dressing, just mix all the ingredients.
- Cut the avocado in half, peel and chop the flesh.
To prevent the fruit from losing its color, immediately sprinkle it with a few drops of lime juice.
Sprinkle pomegranate grains or passionfruit pulp on top and season the salad with the oil.
- 500 gr. tiger shrimp
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 2 shallots or 1/2 red onion
- ½ clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon dry coriander
- 4 limes
- 2 carrots
- 4 tablespoons of avocado oil
- Peel the shrimps, cut them into 3 pieces and place them in the boiling pre-cooked chicken stock.
Cut peeled peppers, tomatoes, shallots and garlic into cubes, combine with boiled shrimps, add lime juice, the oil, salt and pepper.
- Marinate ingredients for 3 hours.
Meanwhile, peel carrots and thinly slice, fry in the oil at a temperature not higher than 160 ° C for 5-10 minutes.
- Add vegetables and shrimps, and continue cooking for another 5-10 minutes.
- After everything is ready, add salt if necessary and season the dish with coriander copiously.
- 20 shrimp tails
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of chili pepper or other hot red pepper
- 1 kg. potato
- 250 gr. mayonnaise
- 2 avocados
- salt pepper, avocado oil to taste
- Cook the peeled potatoes in salted water.
Add a spoonful of the oil, then mash the potatoes to a consistency similar to dough.
- Make mashed potatoes, add lemon juice and red pepper.
- The puree will be used as the dough from which it is necessary to form a round pocket so that you can put the stuffing inside.
Cut the avocado, put it in the pocket, smear with mayonnaise on top, then put the shrimp tails and close with the next layer of fruit.
- Smear with mayonnaise, garnish with the remaining shrimps on top and season with herbs to your taste.
Sprinkle with the oil, bake in the oven for 3-5 minutes and serve on served plates.
- 2 large pieces of Camembert cheese
- 1 bag of breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of seasoning dill, garlic, parsley, coriander, black pepper
- avocado oil to taste
- Beat eggs, add a pinch of salt and pepper, as well as chopped herbs in advance.
- Put the Camembert into the beaten eggs and leave them to marinate for a few minutes.
In a deep frying pan, heat the oil to approximately 160 ° C.
- Put the cheeses in a round bowl with breadcrumbs and make sure they cover the cheeses completely.
- Then put the cheese in the pan with hot oil and fry until golden brown on all sides.
- 1 pack of escarol lettuce
- 1 pack of Lollo Rosso
- 2 tomatoes
- 16 black olives
- 1 cucumber
- 200 gr. feta cheese
- 1 red onion
- 1 lemon juice
- dry oregano
- salt black pepper and avocado oil to taste
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters, rinse and chop the salad, peel the cucumber and cut into thin strips.
- Mix everything, add cut into half olives, peeled and chopped onion rings.
- Add the diced feta cheese.
Stir, add the oil, salt, black pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice and sprinkle with oregano.
- Let it stand for 5-7 minutes, mix and serve.
- 500 gr. large pasta shells
- 500 gr. salmon
- 200 gr. grated ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped herbs
- 300 gr. tomato sauce
- salt white pepper, avocado oil to taste
- Take the salmon and place it in a frying pan with plenty of hot avocado oil.
- Turn the salmon with a fork, so as not to damage its structure.
- When the salmon is half ready, add grated cheese to it.
- Add some more avocado oil, salt, pepper and herbs.
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan with boiling water, cook for 12 minutes.
- Rinse the sinks with cold water and blot with a dry cloth.
- Fill the shells with salmon paste, place them in a dish, and then place in a hot oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the tomato sauce.
- Pour the ready tomato sauce on the dish, on which you will lay out the pasta, put the culinary masterpiece prepared by you.
- Drizzle some avocado oil on top and garnish with greens.
- 400 gr. Papardelle pasta
- a handful of arugula salad
- 250 gr. cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt pepper to taste
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 - 3 tablespoons of avocado oil
- Cut cherry tomatoes into 4 pieces.
- Rinse Arugula and dry completely, make sure that there is no excess water.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of water with salt and drain in a colander.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the finely chopped garlic until golden brown.
- Remove the garlic from the pan, add the tomatoes and after 2-3 minutes pasta.
- Turn off the heat and add the sliced Arugula, salt, pepper and some grated Parmesan cheese.
Conclusion: Are there some contradictions to Avocado oil consuming?
Though this oil is said to be very beneficial to the organism, there still can be some contradictions. Get to know them before you start consuming the oil.
- Product intolerance. It can be determined only by the test.
- Using the oil inside, it is better to start with a small dose – half a teaspoon. In the absence of reaction within three days, gradually bring the portion to the required volume.
- People who have problems with the kidneys need to consult a doctor before consuming this oil.