Cheeseburger with beer-horseradish sauce
- Lager beer
- Cream 10%
- Horseradish (sauce)
- Peeled mushrooms
- Beef cutlet
- Grilled mushrooms
- Hochland cheese
- Include minced garlic, salt, paprika, and oil to the stripped mushrooms. The mix should marinate for 15-20.
- Mix salt and paprika to new meat mincemeat, blend perfectly, and make cutlets.
- For the sauce, you have to put and dissolve butter on a warmed griddle. Include flour, beer, and mustard. Mixing, heat to the point of boiling.
- Include cream, horseradish, and cheddar. At the point when the cheddar dissolves – expel from the hot spot, yet keep warm. Cook and cut mushrooms.
- Fry framed cutlets on the two sides. Put on Hochland cheddar toward the finish of cooking.
- To frame a cheeseburger, oil the base bun with a meager layer of mustard. At that point, spread the onion rings, liberally include the sauce, spread with fresh lettuce, a couple of pickled cucumber.
- It's the perfect opportunity for cutlets! Cautiously spread it with bits of tomatoes, cooked mushrooms on top. Close the cheeseburger a bun lubed with sauce.
Video source: How to cook that?
Because of the big city rhythm, we simply don’t have time to prepare tasty and nutritious food. It explains the growing popularity of fast food. Let’s be honest: we love burgers, french fries and burritos because it is delicious. Juicy and crunchy dishes have gained the reputation of complex dinners and lunches.
Taste vs. benefit
As fast food has grown in popularity, there are many accusations that it is harmful and even dangerous with regular use. But the monotony of the daily menu is more likely to bother the consumer than harm with the composition.
Among the variety of fast food, burgers won the love of ordinary consumers and real food experts, thanks to a rich palette of tastes. It would seem so captivating in a simple formula:
- bun + cutlet + vegetables + sauce = burger
But it is impossible to resist a crispy bun covering a juicy meat on a vegetable pillow seasoned with an original sauce.
Lovers of classic chopped meatballs and unusual meat tastes can choose baked poultry fillet, grilled meat steak, or an alternative in the form of a vegetable filling.
Can a burger be useful?
Undoubtedly! If you follow the cooking technology of the products and balance the ingredients in terms of calorie content and compatibility, the result turns not only tasty, but also useful.