Fitness home exercises are suitable for different ages and physiques. Mainly they will be ideal for beginners in such a difficult thing as getting fit. You are already familiar with the training courses:
- Eight home training exercises – part 1
- Eight home training exercises – part 2
- Eight home training exercises – part 3
Let’s consider the fourth complex of exercises for abdominals and back and fill it up with activities for legs and hands. This complex will help get the beautiful belly and healthy back. So we have a 15-minute run; it should not take away all your strength, so do it carefully, without fanaticism.
The fourth complex of exercises
- After running we make a few deep breaths in and out, get down on the knees, hands are at the waist. You bend the whole body, at the same time we straighten our legs in turn and try to touch the forehead with our knees. Do this exercise 8-10 times with each leg.
- When you feel like you are a yogi, sit down, rest your hands on the floor and pull the feet closer to the hips. Then we do the circus act, lifting the hips, span resting on the arms and legs 10-12 times.
- Stay in sitting position, legs aside. Turn 10-12 times to the right and the left touching the floor with hands behind the back. Previous exercises prepare you for more difficult stages.
- For the next exercise, you should get down on the knees and, pulling the forefeet off, sit down on the heels. Rest your hands on the floor and bend back until you touch the floor with the shoulder bones. Don’t forget to return to the starting position. Do this exercise 10-12 times.
- Then find support, for example, chair back or table. Stand near it, hold on to it, and squat on one leg while another leg straightened forward. Switch loads from the leg to the support with the help of the hand which is held on to the support. Feel like a ballet dancer or a heron, whatever you like more. Do it 8-10 times with each leg.
- Finally lie down and take plank position. Then move on to squat and back to plank position. Do such jumps 10-12 times.
- Get down on the knees, put the hands at the waist. Forget about hands. Stand up straight. Do this exercises 10-12 times.
- We are close to the end and finish the complex with such exercise. Stand up straight and put legs at the width of the shoulders, gradually bend back, don’t forget to turn legs in knees and to rise on toes. Touch shins with the hands, do this 10-12 times.
Don’t be afraid if you can’t do all exercises on the first try. You need about 1-2 weeks to learn this complex; it depends on your physical fitness.