First fall chill – is not only the time of different coloured leaves, juicy apples and warm blankets, but, as sad as it is, diseases. To not fall into the hands of bad weather and feel fresh, active, and energized even in gloomy days, take as a rule to make yourself an immune cocktail few times a day.
Fitness drink has low caloric content and helps you quickly still the hunger. Besides, you can save the product for about 3 hours. All you need – is your favourite season fruit, and we’ll show you some of the tastiest recipes.
Fall cocktails can be hot or cool, spicy and sweet, energising and calming, but without a doubt healthy and filled with a lot of vitamins, needed for the organism in this time of the year. Combine syrups, juices and spicy herbs, get yourself a blanket and the remedy against cold is ready.
Top 5 fitness cocktails for weight loss and improving the health
during the cold season
Non-alcohol apple punch to improve the health
- apple juice
- 10 grams lemon juice
- frozen cranberry or pomegranate seeds
- cinnamon sticks
- Fill the cup with ice cubes.
- Put the cinnamon stick in the water and boil it.
- Strain, pour in the apple and lemon juice and boil again.
- Pour the resulting mixture into a glass with ice, decorate with frozen cranberries and pomegranate seeds.
Hot punch with maple syrop against colds
- 10 grams lemon juice
- 1 tea spoon maple syrup
- slices of lemon
- Boil water.
- Mix lemon juice and syrup in termo-cup or bowl.
- Pour with hot water. Decorate with slices of lemon.
Cranberry drink with ginger for respiratory organs during chills
- 30 grams orange juice
- 10 grams lime juice
- 10 grams nonsweet cranberry juice
- decoction of ginger
- Fill the shaker with all of the ingredients, besides ginger decoction.
- Stir it well.
- Pour in the ginger decoction and decorate with lime.
Cold tea with hibiscus – an invigorating drink in the period of mass epidemics
- 1/2 cups dried hibiscus flowers (around 15 grams)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 cups cold water
- 2 tablespoons syrup/honey
- lime slices
- Place the hibiscus and the cinnamon stick in a large jar or bowl.
- Add water.
- Cover it, and put inti the refrigerator for the night (from 8 to 12 hours).
- Add syrup if you want to.
- Use lime slices and ice for serving at will.
- You can contain this cocktail, like many other fall cocktails, in a refrigerator for about one week.
Rosemary summer lemonade during fall
- 1 cup lime juice (around 6 limes)
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 limes zest
- 2 branches fresh rosemary
- 4-6 cups cooled sparkling water
- Mix the lemon juice with sugar in a small bowl and let it boil on medium fire.
- Reduce the fire, and cook, stirring frequently, until the sugar completely dissolves.
- Add the lemon zest and rosemary branches.
- Cook in low fire for another minute, then turn the fire off.
- Cover and let it stay in the refrigerator for the night.
Conclusion: how to make fitness drinks for the immune system look amazing
These fall cocktails won’t let you be bored in any, even the most cloudy day, will bring you energy and warmth. Besides, they will definitely help you to gain the body of your dreams.
You can decorate your drink with:
- coloured ice
- slices of lemon or lime
- chocolate or sugar border
Such simple details will make them look more beautiful and appetizing. Just use your imagination. Stay healthy and cheerful!
Leave a Reply