A smoothie is an amazing drink! Not only does it nourish the body with useful microelements, but also puts you in a good mood with its appearance alone. Check it out for yourself!
In order to make a decent cocktail, all you need to do is just to blend its ingredients (fruit, berries, vegetables) and pour it into your favorite glass. If this delicious vitamin cocktail seems too thick, you can dilute it with fat-free yogurt, milk or water. It is necessary to cool it before drinking, so either put it into the refrigerator or add ice cubes.
As for the ingredients, everything depends on your taste preferences and the desired effect. In order to make it easier for you to determine the optimal combination of the ingredients of this magic drink, we offer you a small cheat sheet. It will allow you to make your own fruit cocktail. Here are some recipes for colored for some of them.
Green cocktails for weight watchers
Fruit and vegetables that can go into them: kiwi, avocado, green asparagus, cabbage (broccoli, Brussels sprouts, savoy cabbage), green leaf lettuces, onions, celery, zucchini, spinach, apples, pears, grapes, peppers, rhubarb.
The effect of drinking green cocktails: strengthening eyesight, tooth enamel, improves metabolism, normalizes blood pressure and the work of the cardiovascular system, reduces the risk of developing certain types of tumors.
Who should drink green ones: people that are watching their figure.
Here are some recipes for green cocktails for weight watchers:
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 celery stick
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 cup of water
- Mix everything in a blender, refrigerate for an hour and enjoy while cold. Garnish with a celery stick (optional).
- 1 cup of green grapes
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 green pear
- 1 kiwi
- Peel the kiwi, take the grapes off the stems
- Place everything into a cup of a food processor or blender and mix until homogeneous. Enjoy!
Yellow cocktails for workaholics
Fruit and vegetables that can go into yellow ones: yellow citrus, apples, light-green grapes, yellow bell peppers, cantaloupes, pineapples, papaya, bananas.
The effect of drinking yellow cocktails: strengthening of the immune, nervous and endocrine systems, anti-inflammatory effect, activation of brain processes, improvement of the general condition of the skin.
Who should drink yellow smoothies: whoever does mentally and morally-hard work.
Here are a few recipes of yellow cocktails for workaholics
Hello, Summer pineapple drink
- 1 pineapple
- 250 ml of coconut milk
- 1/4 papaya
- Peel the pineapple and papaya
- Extract all the seeds from the papaya
- Blend everything to the desired consistency and pretend that you're on the Bahamas!
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon with zest
- 1 banana
- 1 mango
- honey to taste
- Peel the orange, mango and banana
- Blend all the ingredients together and have yourself a tasty yellow smoothie!
Purple cocktails for dynamic people
Fruit and vegetables that can go into them: black currants, blueberries, blackberries, chokeberry, black grapes, dark plums, “blue” cabbage, eggplant.
The effect of drinking purple cocktails: reducing the level of stress and risk of developing certain types of cancer, improving memory and brain function, strengthening the nervous and cardiovascular system, increasing concentration.
Who should drink purple them: those who are very active and are always the life of the party.
Here are some wild dynamic recipes for wild dynamic people:
Purple berry bouncer
- 1/2 cup of blackberries
- 1/2 cup of black currants
- 2 tbsp of almonds
- 1 cup of greek yoghurt
- Crush the almonds into a paste
- Add the paste to the fruit and the yoghurt, blend together.
- 1/4 blue cabbage
- 1/2 beetroot
- 1 purple beauty pepper
- 1/2 purple onion
- Peel the beetroot and the purple onion
- Cut the purple beauty pepper and discard the seeds
- Use a blender to mix these together and have a cold veggie smoothie on the go!
Red cocktails for those who are always shivering cold
Fruit and vegetables that can go into them: cherry, cranberry, rosehip, redcurrant, pomegranate, raspberry, strawberry, radish, watermelon, red lettuce and chicory, tomatoes, red sweet pepper, red apples.
The effect of drinking red cocktails: strengthening the cardiovascular and immune systems, improving memory, energy, vital optimism.
Who should drink red ones: those who feel weak and frail, those who are constantly cold.
Recipes for those who are feeling weak and cold
Virgin Bloody Mary smoothie
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- celery salt for garnish
- Blend the tomatoes, celery sticks and Worcestershire sauce
- Moisten the rim of a glass with water, then put it in a plate with celery salt (wet side down)
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy!
Summer berry delight
- 50 grams of strawberries
- 50 grams of raspberries
- 1 tsp of rose water
- 1/2 cup of greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp of honey
- Blend the ingredients until homogeneous and enjoy a home-made yoghurt smoothie!
Orange cocktails for optimists
Fruit and vegetables that can go into them: some citrus fruits, orange sweet peppers, carrots, apricots, persimmons, yellow apples, peaches, melons, bananas.
The effect of drinking orange cocktails: improvement of digestive processes, vision, strengthening of the immune system, prevention of heart disease, the influx of vital energy and optimism.
Who should drink orange ones: those can’t imagine their lives without communication and creativity.
Recipes for creative free-spirits:
Pumpkin spice comfort
- 1/4 sweet pumpkin
- 1 persimmon
- 3 tbsp of lemon juice
- cardamom to taste
- cinnamon to taste
- cloves to taste
- Peel the pumpkin, cut it into cubes
- Peel the persimmon
- Blend all the ingredients together and you'll have a hearty fall cocktail
- 100 grams of apricots
- 1 carrot
- 30 grams of almonds
- 100 grams of greek yoghurt
- Grind the almonds into a paste in a food processor
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the almond and blend until it reaches a frothy consistency.
Conclusion: a smoothie that suits your individuality
Each one of us is different and we all have our preferences. A great way to accentuate your individuality is to prepare your favourite cocktail!
Leave a Reply