eed a fat-burning meal plan from seasonal vegetables? This diet is a real find for the fans of a bright, healthy melon culture – pumpkin.
In the autumn, a lot of vegetables and fruits that would help to make the menu not only useful but also healthy are ripening. There is a variety of ideas for preparing autumn smoothies with seasonal ingredients.
Autumn diet is not less effective way to cheer up and improve the figure:
And, although the pumpkin itself is round, it can help in acquiring slender forms.
Pumpkin meal plan for 12 days
According to Ryan Raman on healthline.com:
- Duration: 12 days;
- Features: raw or boiled pulp of gourd – the main component of all dishes;
- Cost: average;
- Result: minus 6 kg;
- Recommended frequency: no more than 1 time per year;
- Additional effect: improvement of digestion and skin and hair condition;
- Not suitable: in the presence of any chronic diseases, as well as during pregnancy and lactation.
This menu for weight loss for 12 days consists of three repeated cycles of 4 days each.
Accordingly, at the end of the fourth day, the food should be repeated from the menu on the first day. The effect is achieved due to low caloric intake, which is relatively easy to tolerate due to the high fibre content of the main product of the diet.
Reviews report that keeping to a diet for 12 days you can get rid of 6 extra pounds.
- Breakfast: gourd salad with almonds (can be replaced with seeds) and porridge with brown rice on low-fat milk or water.
- Lunch: gourd soup.
- Dinner: stewed gourd with cinnamon or other spices.
- Breakfast: gourd salad with almonds and gourd porridge with brown rice on skim milk or water.
- Lunch: fresh vegetable soup on vegetable broth, cutlets (with oatmeal and egg whites)
- Dinner: fresh or baked apples
- Breakfast: salad from the gourd with almonds and gourd porridge with brown rice on low-fat milk or water.
- Lunch: vegetable soup with turkey meatballs.
- Supper: gourd salad with pineapple.
- Breakfast: gourd salad with almonds and gourd porridge with brown rice on skimmed milk or water.
- Lunch: vegetable soup or borsch of meat, baked or grilled vegetables.
- Dinner: stewed gourd with any vegetables (except potatoes).
- 1 small pumpkin
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- two egg proteins
- vegetable oil
- To prepare vegetable patties for flatulent gourd diet, peel a small pumpkin (for example, butternut).
- The flesh must be grated on a large grater, put out, let cool, then add 1 cup of oatmeal, a little salt and two egg proteins.
- From the "dough" to form cutlets, fry in a small amount of vegetable oil.
Pumpkin porridge with brown rice
- 500 grams of peeled pumpkin
- 1 liter of water
- 7 tablespoons
- glass of low-fat milk
- 500 grams of peeled pumpkin, diced, pour 1 liter of water, cook until soft.
- Add 7 tablespoons of pre-soaked unrefined (brown) rice, cook until rice is ready, pour a glass of low-fat milk, and stirring constantly, cook for about 5 minutes.
- Let it brew. You can eat both in warm and cold.
Gourd salad with nuts
- 100 gr pumpkin
- 2 tsp. almonds
- honey, olive oil or yoghurt
- 100 gr raw, peeled from seeds and peel, gourd, chopped or cut into vegetable strips.
- Add 2 tsp. almonds, fill with a small amount of honey, olive oil or yoghurt without additives (to choose from).
This menu for weight loss for 12 days consists of 3 repeating cycles 4 days each. According to this, at the end of the fourth day, ration should be repeated from the first-day menu.
The effect is achieved:
Because of low-calorie nutrition which is transferred relatively quickly due to high fibre content in the main product of the gourd menu. Dishes made of gourd allow feeling not hungry and regulate digestion.
Serving volume on the diet is not restricted. You can eat allowed dish as much as you want. Take meals three times a day; snacks are prohibited. You can drink on a diet simple non-carbonated water (not less than 1.5 litres) and green tea without additives (3-4 cups a day).
Natale Olsen states on medicalnewstoday.com that pumpkin seeds – a valuable addition to the diet:
- Seeds are known in folk medicine due to their anthelmintic properties, and science has proved their positive role in the prevention of cancer.
- They contain a lot of calcium, zinc, selenium, niacin, and also linoleic acid, which strengthens the walls of the arteries.
- Losing weight on the menu, add seeds in the menu with an eye to their high caloric content (550 kcal per 100 g of product).
Rules which help, even if you do not lose a lot and immediately, but get useful habits and improve your figure:
- Try to include in the diet high-grade hot dishes – prepare vegetable soups from cabbage, celery, bell pepper and tomatoes, stew cabbage with a little oil, bake in a double boiler or grilled fish and chicken breasts.
- Autumn is not the best time for a carbohydrate menu. Even if carbohydrates are the central taboo for you, try to include in your menu at least one serving of cereals daily. Give preference to buckwheat, millet, brown rice and quinoa, and leave on a plate of mango, white rice and wheat porridge.
- Do not get carried away with “tea-parties” with sweets. Even conventionally useful marshmallows, honey and pastilles add significantly to the ration of calories, especially if you drink tea a couple of times a day. Eat “real” sweets 1-2 times a week.
- Refuse the habit of gorging yourself well before going to bed. Let the main meal take place in the middle of the day, and not in the evening. In the rest 3-5 meals a day – what you need for a diet in the fall.
- Try to ensure that in every meal there are high-grade proteins, a little complex carbohydrate, a source of dietary fibre and vitamins, and avoid any fast food and canned food. In autumn, the body very effectively delays water, and swelling can upset you.