Today, smoothies acquire more and more popularity. Followers of a healthy diet and just those who care for their health have loved this drink. In summer, delicious and bright cocktails were present on almost every table. The approach of autumn is not a reason to forget about this delicious and nutritious drink. After all, this time of the year is also rich in useful fruits and vegetables.
Autumn fruits and vegetables are rich in vitamins and minerals that help the body to hold out until the spring and avoid the vitamin deficiency. To accumulate the necessary amount of useful substances, we recommend starting the morning with light and nutritious drinks – according to the prescription for each day of the week.
How to make 10 fantastic season cocktails?
Conclusion: Smoothie Revolution: cocktails instead of a meal!
Nutritionists recommend eating light fruit cocktails for breakfast, and nutritious vegetables for lunch and dinner. In summary, the Cocktail-Bible looks like this:
- Make cocktails yourself.
- Instead of fat milk and sour cream, use low-fat kefir, yoghurt or cottage cheese, instead of sugar, honey and flower pollen.
- Vegetable cocktails try not to salt: it is more useful to add grinded dry sea kale and spices.
- You can include protein or soybean powder, multivitamins, flax seeds or wheat germs in cocktails: they can increase the protein and nutrient content.
- To reduce weight in fruit drinks use less caloric fruits and berries – apricots, mandarins and black currants: they contain 0% fat. To low-fat products, you can also include apples, grapefruits, pineapples, pomegranates, cherries. But from bananas, grapes, avocados, watermelon, melons and peaches, in this case, it is better to refuse.
- Most potassium is found in cherries, tomatoes and apricots, sodium in beets, carrots and tangerines, calcium in black currant and lemon, and phosphorus in black chokeberry, vegetables and rose hips.
- And most importantly – stock up thick tubes!
Leave a Reply