What healthy menu plan can you recommend me? from Tania Kharkevich
Hello everyone, my name is Sabrina. My friend recommended me to try a healthy diet. He told me that you feel much better if you keep to healthy menu plan and combine it with doing sports. I have decided that I will also try to follow such a diet, it will be an interesting challenge for me.
Well, I would like to ask you something about healthy food. What are the best proper nutrition recipes? Why do you choose them? Is it difficult to switch to healthy food if I used to eat fast food and sweets?
But, I want you to understand, I do not ask you about different diet receipts to lose weight. I like myself, my body shape and so on, so I have another aim – to feel better and improve my health. What menu for a day you can recommend to me?
What about my preferences? I adore chicken breast, peanut butter, hot sauce, added sugars, black bean, white beans, brown rice, sirloin steak, olive oil. Are these products beneficial for weight loss? Is it possible to create a healthy meal plan out of it? Which is your the most useful prep tip while meal prep?
Hope you will help me. I really want to start healthy eating to lose weight. Could you provide me with a week meal plan? I’m waiting for your answers, thanks.
Hello Sarina! Very interesting question. To be honest, it is hard to find the unique menu for everyone because everybody has their individual tastes and health, that’s why what i am going to recommend you is quite general menu.
Breakfast: Egg And Green Bean Skillet
Lunch: Hummus Veggie Wrap
Dinner: Grilled Turkey Kofta Skewers With Yogurt Sauce
Breakfast: Papaya Breakfast Boat
Lunch: Coconut Quinoa Power Soup
Dinner: Chili Spinach Pesto Noodle Bowl
Breakfast: Acai, Pomegranate and Raspberry Smoothie
Lunch: Pesto Summer Squash Bruschetta With Poached Eggs
Dinner: Grilled Halibut with Tomato Avocado Salsa
Breakfast: Banana Breakfast Cake
Lunch: Marinated Zucchini Feta Salad With Fresh Corn And Toasted Pistachio Breadcrumbs
Dinner: Roast Chicken Dinner
Breakfast: Mixed Berry Overnight Oats
Lunch: Beet Gazpacho
Dinner: Dijon-Glazed Chicken And Leek Skewers
Breakfast: Super Green Smoothie Bowl
Lunch: Summer Glow Bowl
Dinner: Summertime Spaghetti With Fresh Tomato Sauce
Breakfast: Vegetable Frittata
Lunch: Green Goddess Egg Salad
Dinner: Orange Mango Braised Fish With Lime Coconut Quinoa
The proper nutrition is a base of a general state of the human organism, blossoming appearance, a charge of energy and perfect mood.
Recipes for proper nutrition, including useful and tasty foods that nature has given us, have been accumulating in the culinary books of our ancestors for years to please us with the opportunity to eat exceptionally healthy food.
The primary principles of proper nutrition are:
- Meal in our nutrition have to include not only fresh vegetables and fruits but also cereals, nuts and other products. So the amount of income substances in our body will be more harmonious.
- Regularity. No matter how busy your day is, try to organize 4-5 meals a day at about the same time, and then health will remain your faithful companion for a long time.
- Caloric value. The amount of calories consumed must be commensurate with the daily energy spending.
- Chewing. Spend on every meal for at least half an hour – this will be enough to eat properly. When thoroughly chewing the food, you will feel satiety faster eating less food.
- Vitamin and mineral balance. Make sure that the daily eaten food contains a sufficient amount of vitamin and mineral components. The ideal option is the daily use of seasonal fruits, berries and vegetables.
- Freshness. Do not store ready-made meals in the refrigerator for too long. In most cases, after 3-4 days they get spoiled and lose useful properties.
- Drinking regime. Trivial, but true: the human body is 70% water. Therefore, a sufficient amount of liquid – about 2-2.5 litres per day, depending on weight, metabolism and age – is necessary for the body to maintain the basic processes of vital activity at the proper level. It is best to use plain water and herbal teas.
- Rational portion volume. Even Hippocrates said that from the table you need to go out with a slight sense of hunger. This rule still appears among the basic principles of healthy eating. Overeating causes the stomach to work at an accelerated pace, which means that it is not enough to process food qualitatively. As a result, the body loses useful micronutrients, and residual fats and carbohydrates are deposited on the body with extra kilograms.
- Unloading days. Arrange unloading days at least 2-3 times a month, and you will not notice how the body will be cleared, and well-being will become many times better.
- Harmoniousness. For example, it is often recommended not to eat fruit after the main course, as they are quickly digested and begin to ferment. For dinner, it is preferable to choose vegetables and other carbohydrate foods, for example, buckwheat. The main idea is to take into account the properties of a product, its compatibility with other products and the best time to use it.
Following these rules is not at all difficult – useful recipes for proper nutrition, collected on our website, allow you to prepare healthy and full of benefits dishes. And when you start to notice real changes taking place with your body: strong nails, thick, shiny hair, matte peach skin and shining eyes, you and your thoughts will not have to give up proven and healthy dishes!!!
How to eat healthy at work that don’t get fat?
How to make healthy vegetable soup?
You have made a right decision to eat healthy food. I was doing this for a long time, so I can share my 7 day menu with you. Hope you will like it.
Breakfast: toast with egg and salsa.
Snack: banana and blueberries.
Lunch: chickpea and veggie salad.
Dinner: salmon with green peppercorn sauce, baked potato.
Breakfast: cereal with milk and blueberries.
Lunch: veggie-hummus sandwich
Dinner: roasted tofu and peanut noodle salad.
Breakfast: blueberry, greek yoghurt, honey.
Lunch: roasted tofu and peanut noodle salad.
Dinner: chicken breast with begetables.
Breakfast: cereal with milk and blueberries.
Lunch: green salad with chicken.
Dinner: cod with tomato cream sauce.
Breakfast: rolled oats, cooked in 1 cup milk
Dinner: rice with vegetables.
On weekends I eat what I want but controlled the amount of calories I consume.
Hi, Sabrina! You know, I think that it is a common problem to everyone, who ever wanted to change their nutrition. I was one of such kind of people. I really wanted to make my everyday meal better, I wanted my body to be healthier and in better shape. And I achieved this goal. However, the hardest thing for me was to stop eating sugar and sweet products. I was craving for it everyday, but with each day it was easier and easier to refuse my favorite chocolates. So, today, I would share with you my favorite healthy-cake recipe, which, actually, saved my life!
Curd and berry diet pie
– coconut flakes – 1/2 of teaspoon
– 0% cottage cheese – 75 g
– poppy seeds – 1/2 of teaspoon
– natural 0% yoghurt – 125 ml. ( you can replace it with 1% kefir, but I recommend yogurt (it’s tastier))
– red currant – 150 g
– agar-agar – 1,5 teaspoon
– stevia (replacement for sugar) – 7 g ( 4 g – in the curd layer, 3 g – in berry jelly or replace it with 1 tsp. of honey or 2 tsp. of Jerusalem artichoke syrup)
– orange – 1/2 pcs. (you should get the juice out of the half of the orange)
– mint – 1 pcs. ( fresh, you will need it for decoration)
Step 1. Squeeze the juice from the red currant (I wiped the berries through a strainer), leaving 1 tsp. berries for decoration
Step 2. Add in the juice 3 g of stevia and set the juice aside.
Step 3. Now take the cottage cheese, kefir or yogurt and 4 g of stevia, mix everything properly together, add coconut flakes, poppy seeds and mix everything again.
Step 4. We should dilute agar-agar in 150 ml of water, pour in orange juice, mix again, put it on a plate and bring it to a boil. Boil for 1 more minute.
Step 5. Cool it down to 70 ° C and mix half of it with the curd-yoghurt-coconut-poppy mixture.
Step 6. Now we put the agar-curd mixture into a mold (I have a detachable shape, like an Easter cake), let the curd jelly cool.
Step 7. Now we should make a currant jelly: the remaining half of the water-agar solution pour into currant juice, mix.
Step 8. Now, lay out the remaining berries on top of the curd jelly, it should be ready to that time, and then pour agar-juice solution onto the mold.
Step 9. Decorate the dessert with mint, if you want. Put the cake in the refrigerator to cool down, it will curdle, and after that it is ready to eat. Bon appetite!
Hello! If you want to stay healthy, you just need to eat good food and do your exercise. Your doctor has a point on it. So which products and meals you should eat?
For breakfast try to eat frittata or omelet, also can choose oatmeal.
Have some snack between lunch and breakfast. It could be dried apples.
For lunch eat soups. That’s good or your body and health. For example, it could be mushroom cream soup or just veggie soup. There are a lot of options. Try to combine different tastes and choose what you like the most.
Here also have some snack. Like you know 5 hour tea with nuts or protein bar.
For dinner try something like grilled chicken with asparagus or rice with beans and chicken. Don’t forget about salads. By adding meat, that can be the main dish for lunch, by the way 🙂
Stay fit and healthy!
Please login or Register to submit your answer