Shawarma with grilled chicken breast
We present a cooking plan of a delicate shawarma with a sauce using Greek yogurt and grilled chicken fillet. An extraordinarily new and unforgettable taste!
- Greek yogurt
- chopped garlic
- salt, pepper
Chicken fillet marinade:
- chicken fillet in small pieces
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- soy sauce
- salt, spices
- fresh cucumbers
- Bell pepper
- grilled chicken fillet
- Suluguni cheese
- Include salt, ground dark pepper, paprika, and turmeric to the slashed chicken fillet. Mix olive oil, soy sauce, and press lemon juice. Let it marinate for at any rate 20 minutes.
- For the sauce, cut the garlic, add it to Greek yogurt. Include salt and ground dark pepper and a couple of lemon juice drops.
- The next step is vegetables preparation. For this, slash the cabbage into slim strips. Cut tomatoes and bell peppers into little solid shapes. Onion and cucumber – half cut.
- Put the chicken filet on gill, fry on the two sides until it gets golden. Cut into little pieces and include margarine.
- The opportunity to make shawarma has already come. Spread the pita bread. Put a little Suluguni cheddar, spread it with enough cabbage. Liberally oil the cabbage with a sauce with Greek yogurt with garlic.
- Spread fragrant flame-broiled chicken filet on the sauce. At that point include tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers and onions, oil again with sauce.
- Cautiously wrap the pita to frame shawarma. Put on the flame broil. Be mindful so as not to taste the shawarma until it is prepared. Fry on the two sides.
- Got a treasure of culinary performance: the pita is crispy, the filling is succulent, the cheddar extends well. Bon appetit!
Video source: How to cook that?
See also the recipe for cheeseburger with beer-horseradish sauce.
Leave a Reply