The most burning topic for those who take care of their body, how can I deny myself a sweet? After all, everyone knows how many calories are in sweets and that they comprise nothing useful except fat. The answer is sweets prepared on the basis of principles of proper nutrition.
Any dietary baking – it’s very tasty, simple and suitable even for weight loss! In some cases, such desserts taste even better than that with a big amount of sugar. But nevertheless, you should treat proper nutrition by baking the same as usual: it’s a dessert and not an alternative to ordinary food.
How to cook delicious sweets suitable for weight loss?
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 60 gr Coconut chips
- 4 tablespoons Dry fatless milk or casein
- 50 gr 80% cacao chocolate or carob chocolate
- Mix honey, coconut chips and dry milk.
- Roll balls from this mixture.
- Place them on the desk with food wrap.
- Put into the fridge for a whole night or into the freezer for 3 hours.
- Melt chocolate on the water bath at slow heat.
- Take the candies from the fridge, put into chocolate and then again on the desk.
- Put into the fridge for 5-10 minutes. That’s all. Bounty candies are ready. Have a nice meal.
Diet cakes with apple and walnut fudge
- 2 Egg
- 1 Banana
- 80 gr Oatmeal
- ½ Apple
- 1 gr Ginger
- ½ teaspoon Baking powder
- 90 gr Cashew
- ½ teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 Date
- 1/3 teaspoon Coconut oil
- 1 gr Pink salt I use Himalayan
- Make a dough: whisk banana until puree, add eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Then mix oatmeal, ginger, baking powder and add this mixture into the previous one.
- Peel apple and cut into pieces, add to the mixture.
- Place dough into silicon dishes.
- Bake in oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Now let’s make a fudge: put cashew, lemon juice, date, coconut oil and pink salt into blender and whisk until smooth.
- Place the fudge on the cakes, grace with a cashew. Have a nice meal.
- 80 gr Oatmeal
- 1 Banana
- 2 tablespoons Coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon Peanut butter
- ½ tablespoon Blue agava syrup
- 2 tablespoons 0% quark or use Greek yoghurt
- 3 teaspoons Coconut milk or coconut cream
- 15 Blueberry fresh, 3 blueberries for every crust + some cedar nuts
- Make banana, peanut butter and agava syrup puree.
- Add oatmeal, coconut flour and mix.
- Shape cookies with hands or with spoon.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes every side at medium heat on frying ban or in oven for 8 minutes at 190 degrees.
- Cool down, spread with fondant (quark + coconut milk).
- Decorate crusts with berries and nuts. They make a special taste. That’s all. Have a nice meal.
Chocolate Linen diet cream muffins without cream
- 130 gr Flax meal
- ½ teaspoon Soda I use gluten free
- Carob in powder fried – 3 tablespoons (or you can change it to cacao)
- Stevia sugar substitute – 3 gr (natural in powder)
- ½ tablespoon Pink salt I use Himalayan
- 1 teaspoon 9% vinegar or lemon juice
- 125 ml Water cold
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil melted
- 100 ml 5% Natural yoghurt –
- 1 Egg white
- 2 tablespoons Bilberry frozen
- Mix flax meal, soda, salt, carob or cacao and stevia.
- Add water, vinegar and oil to this mixture and mix it to a homogenous condition.
- Make 4 rolls, make a circle in the medium with a glass.
- Grease with a whisked egg whites and make a dent.
- Out into the oven, preheated to 180 degrees and bake for 10 minutes.
- Make a filling: mix yoghurt with drops of stevia. Take the base and put the filling on it. I put frozen bilberry on the yoghurt.
- Put into the oven for 30 more minutes.
- Enjoy tasty chocolate cream muffins without cream. Have a nice meal.
Diet berry gratin in diet sabayon sauce
- 5 tablespoons Red currant or any other berry at option, better fresh but it can also be frozen
- 2 tablespoons Brown rice boil it, it can also be white rice
- 2 Yellowyolk
- Stevia sugar substitution – 1 teaspoon (natural in powder or at option)
- 1 Lemon only peel
- 2 tablespoons Dry white wine or red dry
- Unfreeze berries or take fresh. I use two tablespoons of red and black currant and some strawberries.
- Boil rice.
- Grate lemon peel.
- Put berries and rice into baking tin, choose beautiful one because you will serve gratin in it.
- Whisk yolks on water bath with a stevia until the volume is increased.
- Add peel and wine and continue to whisk – this is Sabayon.
- Pour mixture of rice and berries on it.
- Put in into oven preheated to 190 degrees better on grill for 2 minutes.
- Gratin is ready when it is golden brown. If you do not have grill, put the tin upper. Have a nice meal.
Conclusion: What do you need to remember?
The fact that it is not completely safe baking for the health. Yes, it is more useful, and the content of IBG is much better than traditional sweets, but here you also need to know the extent. Usually, when there is flour in baking, I eat it for breakfast or lunch. If the flour (ie carbohydrates) in the product is absent, then you can eat it in the evening.
Disputes about what is useful, and what is harmful constantly change, and a set of so-called “right products” often changes. But you should know that nutritionists around the world are giving the advice not to try exhausting diets, but to eat balanced.
Leave a Reply