Here, we recommend easy to prepare and nutritious breakfasts to begin your journey with nutrients and energy. The main ingredients for the meal are vegetables and salmon.
Studies have proved that the intake of this fish is as useful as the supplements like capsules or tablets. Salmon is rich in protein, which is utmost important in our body. Vitamins are also present in this delicious fish, like vitamins B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6, B9 (folic acid) and B12. Salmon also contains an essential amount of potassium which is heart friendly and prevents fluid retention.
Selenium is present in salmon, too. This nutrient protects bone health, reduces the risk of cancer and lowers the thyroid antibodies (in people with problems in this gland). This fish also contains astaxanthin, which is an antioxidant that gives salmon its reddish colour and, at the same time, has benefits for the health.
Vegetables are an important part of healthy eating and provide a source of many nutrients, including potassium, fibre, folate (folic acid) and vitamins A, E and C. Options like broccoli, spinach, tomatoes and garlic provide additional benefits, making them a superfood!
Folate (folic acid) helps the body form healthy red blood cells. Women of childbearing age who may become pregnant and those in the first trimester of pregnancy need adequate folate to reduce the risk of neural tube defects and spina bifida during fetal development.
Recipes of Nutritious Breakfast
You need just 10 minutes to have a tasty and healthy meal. Enjoy your morning, do not waste time on cooking.
- 10 g Spinach (a handful of fresh or frozen one)
- 80 g Salmon (a medium piece)
- One pc. Egg
- 1/2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 g Salt
- 5 g Garlic (1 clove)
Put spinach in a thermic dish, sprinkle it with olive oil, add salt + spices at option, press garlic clove.
Crack the eggs and put the piece of salmon.
Place it in the oven at 180 degrees for 8 minutes.
Serve the meal with some whole wheat crisp bread, coconut-based teriyaki sauce, a cup of coffee and that’s all. Have a nice breakfast!
- 100 g white cabbage
- One pc. sweet pepper Bulgarian
- One pc. cucumber
- 1 tbsp Sunflower seeds
- One tsp lemon juice
- One tsp walnut oil
Cut cabbage with straw.
Add Bulgarian sweet pepper.
Rub on a coarse grater cucumber.
Sprinkle with sunflower seeds, as well as a dressing from walnut oil and lemon juice.
The salad is simple but delicious. You can eat it at least for dinner, too. Supplement it with boiled chicken or fish. Bon Appetit!
- 4 carrots
- 2 bunches of green onion
- 4 tbsp. l. butter
- ground black pepper
- 1 broth cube
- 1 can of canned corn 450 g
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 4 eggs
- Carrots cleaned, washed and finely chopped. Green onion peel, wash, discuss and cut into thin rings. Leave some onion for decoration. Heat oven to 200 ° C.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan and lightly fry the carrots in it. Pour 150 ml of water, crush the bouillon cube and mix. Cover the frying pan with a lid and simmer the carrot for about 10 min. Then add the onion and corn together with the potting. Season with dried parsley, salt and pepper.
- Vegetables put in a baking dish, in the middle make a groove and drive eggs. Bake for 8 minutes. Sprinkle with spring onion and serve immediately.
- 200 grams of squash
- 200 g of boiled potatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 eggs
- 2 protein
- 2 tbsp. l. milk
- 200 g fillets of any fish instead of fish you can add bacon, cooked or smoked sausage, chicken fillet
- 200 g of canned corn
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 50 grams of grated cheese
- salt ground black pepper
- fresh greens
- Onion cut into small cubes, zucchini - circles, boiled potatoes - cubes, fillets - small cubes.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and lightly fry the onions, then add zucchini and fry, stirring, 5 minutes. Put the potatoes and fry for another 3 minutes.
- Eggs beat up with proteins and milk, add salt, pepper, mix.
- Add in the skillet to the vegetables corn, fish, mix well, pour the beaten eggs. Fry over medium heat until the omelet thickens. Turn the oven on in the grill mode.
- Omelet sprinkle with grated cheese and put under the grill to make the cheese melt. Ready meals can be decorated with tomatoes and fresh herbs.
- 1 pod of sweet pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 150 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 50 grams of freelish salad
- 50 g of green basil
- 100 g mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp. l. lime juice
- 4 tbsp. l. olive oil
- salt ground black pepper
- Sweet peppers cut into strips. Cucumber wash, cut in half and cut into slices. Cut the cherry tomatoes into
- halves. Wash salad, dry and rinse. From the twigs of the basil tear off the leaves. Cut the mozzarella balls into halves. Mix everything.
- Lime juice beat with salt, pepper and olive oil. Pour the salad and serve on the table.
Conclusion: Two easy to make dishes (if you don’t have much time), but they are very nutritious and exquisite!
Of course, these dishes are exquisite and not just because of the ingredients they have, but because of their taste and nutritional value, too.
Cabbage, on the other hand, contains fibre, thanks to what it is an excellent remedy for stomach ulcers. Antioxidants (anthocyanins) which boost brain function and protects against cancer. Also, cabbage helps to reduce cholesterol. Glucosinolates, these are compounds which protect the organism against cancer.
Cabbage is a low-calorie vegetable rich in nutrients. The main nutritional components are protein, fibre, vitamin K, C, folate, manganes, vitamin B6, Calcium, potassium, and magnesium.
The antioxidants which are present in this vegetable help to reduce chronic inflammation. Cabbage also has a lot of fibre which contributes to improving digestion by promoting regular bowel movements and increasing the number of bacteria in the intestine.
Finally, spinach, that thanks to its nutritional value increases vitality and improves the quality of our blood. It is an excellent source of iron, vitamin K, A, C and folate, as well as various minerals.